[News] Amazon to raise price of prime member ship May 11th.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Is Prime really worth it though? 2 weeks ago, I ordered a hard drive from them and got it in 2 days. I chose free shipping and havent been a Prime member in at least 3 years :dayum:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
$150 probaby my cutoff point. I watched a lot of the classic HBO shows on prime (still do), they have some great exclusives and originals too.

Prime Video fed the hell out of me before I got Netflix 4 years ago, had like 70% overlap of shows I wanted to watch :banderas:. Now they've got a lot of older sitcoms and stuff too.

Get all my orders on time so no real complaints over here :yeshrug:

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Two day shipping is nice, but I mostly use Prime Video these days and nothing else. They offer a lot of useless (to me) services.

I was already thinking about canceling my annual sub and just doing a month here or there, and will probably do that when it's time to re-up this fall.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Two day shipping is nice, but I mostly use Prime Video these days and nothing else. They offer a lot of useless (to me) services.

I was already thinking about canceling my annual sub and just doing a month here or there, and will probably do that when it's time to re-up this fall.
I just do the monthly...