News reporter accepts Nipsey Hussle's challenge for a fade. UPDATE: Henry makes Nipsey fall back

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guarantee Nipsey won't fight him, lol, he's like every other rapper, aint shyt without his homeboys. This news guy is a 100% pure c00n and I want to see him get knocked out, but regardless, Nipsey knows dude would whoop his ass.

Watch Big U accept the fade for him, :wow:, news reporter might die in a charity fight on some Apollo Creed/Ivan Drago shyt

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man it’s one thing when nikkas pop shyt and back down when confronting other artists, this bag of bones talked shyt and when confronted tried to tough talk his way out of a potentially real situation of his gang repping ass getting bashed by a nerd who defines “putting in work” as reading off a teleprompter.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
c00n quick to fight Nipsey but won’t try to fight racist whites

Stockholm slave syndrome

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Nipsey is going to get washed. That news reporter is asking for that fade for a reason.

I was thinking the same thing but I didn’t want to speak it into existence. Nipsey can’t take an L of that magnitude right before Victory Lap drops. Could you imagine?:wow:

:mjlol: I can see Nipsey reading the tweet:

":sas1: Hello, Nipsey. I hear that you're insinuating that you're going to "smack me up" at your earliest convenience. Well, okay. Would it be okay if we donate the money from said proceeds to various children in need centric organizations?"

Nipsey: :what::martin::wtb::gucci::dahell::demonic:

":sas2: It can be either boxing OR MMA, your choice. Please let me know. Have a good day."

Nipsey::huhldup: :whoo::dwillhuh::picard::lupe::hubie:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Damnnn pulled his hoe card.

nikka copping pleas bringing up cointelpro, talking about snap pics the universe will work it out and shyt. Nip is that dude but lol.
:laff: it was a simple accept or reject question. Nip went into a whole spill about some other shyt. Just say you don’t want the fade and keep it moving.

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
Nip never turned down a fade. I heard a old head from South Central say that.

If the right person sets it up Nip will be down for it.