Newsweek:Heyman says brock owed millions,what happened after raw,possible SS,A.W.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
-- WWE.com has posted an exclusive video interview with Paul Heyman, who states that Brock Lesnar is owed millions of dollars by WWE.
heyman getting those promos done by joey styles:win:
-- After Monday's RAW from Greensboro went off the air, John Cena appeared in front of the live crowd and defeated Kane with the Attitude Adjustment in the dark match main event. Kane tried using a chair during the match but Cena prevented him from using it.

Cena got a huge pop from the crowd and had appeared "from Tampa, Florida via satellite" earlier in the evening during RAW.
SOOOOOOOOOOOO fakkits blame dead crowds on the number one face in the company but somehow he got a huge pop?:pacspit:
- There has been talk in the past week of CM Punk defending the WWE Championship against Lord Tensai at SummerSlam on 8/19.
hm:smugfavre:

Also rumored for the show are Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H and a Money in the Bank match.
MONEY IN THE BANK! BARRETT ABOUT TO COME BACK ON HIS :jawalrus:
Haitch about to do ridiculous numbers yet again:ohmy: #MoneyTeam
Mason Ryan worked as Dolph Ziggler's bodyguard over the weekend at WWE live events. While it's not definite that he will be aligned with Ziggler on television, Mason Ryan was shown backstage on RAW along side Abraham Washington's All World Talent Agency as they watched Ziggler's match against Kofi Kingston.

Speaking of AW, he tweeted after RAW that he's decided to hold off on invoking the WWE Tag Team Title rematch clause of Primo and Epico:

"#WWE Being the Mastermind that I am, I've chosen to not invoke my clients rematch clause as of yet. Only when the time is right.. #SunTzu"

AW also talked up his All World stable:

"#AllWorld is the definition of #ELitism We are like the first stroke of the Mona Lisa.. The beginning of greatness."
:to:
WWE wants to know what actions fans think the Board of Directors should should take against Brock Lesnar and John Laurinaitis. Tweet your message with the hashtag #DearWWEBoard
:upsetfavre:

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
so this is why zeke been emotional lately?

It is being reported that the reason behind WWE Superstar Ezekiel Jackson losing his push was because of an incident in which he nearly came to blows with other Superstars backstage at a SmackDown taping in January, all because Jackson was "acting boastful" about an upcoming push. Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon heard about what was going on and was said to immediately enter the locker room and stop everything before Jackson and the other individuals came to blows.
Following this situation, McMahon ordered that the scheduled push for Jackson that was to happen earlier this year not take place because of his backstage behavior.

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
meltzer

-- Paul Heyman is expected to be a somewhat regular character on TV building to Lesnar vs. HHH at SummerSlam. They need someone to keep the story alive since Lesnar has limited dates built into his contract and WWE burned through four of them very quickly last month. And there is no better person in the world than Heyman to do so, since he understands Brock's character better than anyone.

tna > wwe on youtube right now, imagine they did for the attitude era? :ohmy:

-- TNA is going all out on Youtube. Their entire library of archived PPVs dating back to 2004 is now available on demand at youtube.com/TNAwrestling, and the 2011 and 2012 PPVs will be added shortly. They're available for one-week viewing at 99 cents each, which is actually a hell of a deal for the 2006-2007 period where they were doing awesome shows more months than not. They noted that you can purchase the shows on Youtube, TNAonDemand.com, Xbox Live Marketplace, iTunes marketplace, Sony Playstation, and soon, both Netflix and Hulu.

Daps
According to backstage sources, Heyman is scheduled to be featured on WWE television through August, leading up to a grudge match at SummerSlam between Brock Lesnar and Triple H. Paul Heyman will serve as Brock Lesnar's on-air mouthpiece as a way to keep Lesnar a focal point of storylines without having to use up the limited dates on his contract.

As far as why he came back, it was described as a chance for him to do something new on a limited basis, get his name out, work with some close friends and make some money. At this time, there are no plans for Heyman to be involved in the creative process outside of Lesnar's angles.

Heyman's WWE return was put together in the last week and was not something that has been planned during Lesnar's negotiations, which took place in March prior to WrestleMania.
looks like loblaw's dream came true
During a recent interview with Scottland's One Wrestling Show Hulk Hogan responded to Scott Steiner recent shoot comments about him and Eric Bischoff, never wrestling Bret Hart around WrestleMania 9 and his long running feud with the Ultimate Warrior:
http://youtu.be/EFydh8Akvf0
limey bastids. this sounds pretty legitimate. scott steiner seems like the kinda guy you could tell something a million tiems over and he'll stillbe :merchant:
FCW star Dean Ambrose has reignited his feud with Mick Foley. When asked by a fan when he will finally “rid us” of the hardcore legend, Ambrose replied:

“There is a long cleanup job ahead to get rid of everything foley poisoned #wwe #raw”

Another fan asked Ambrose who his dream opponent would be, from any era. He replied:

“Mick 20 years ago id have made sure he was eating his meals through a straw long b4 he did any so much damage #wwe #raw”

Ambrose ended his anti-Foley comments with:

“Thing is, im the worst thing foley ever created. Im the most highly evolved creature on the planet #thanksmick #wwe #raw”
:scheme:

Daps
Lance Storm was a guest Sunday night on The LAW chatting Ring of Honor's 'Border Wars' event coming up this Saturday night in Toronto from the Ted Reeve Arena in Toronto. The full interview is up on the site at http://fightnetwork.com/news/31340:interview-lance-storm-may-2012/ and here is an excerpt from the chat:

The booking of Brock Lesnar since his return:
I certainly would have had Brock win, as most people seem to think was the better idea. I just took exception to the people that thought that one loss killed Brock, and they’ve completely destroyed his heat, and what’s the point? There was a lot of people wanting to think that they had just completely ruined the whole potential of Brock Lesnar. So, I pitched an alternative booking strategy with, “Okay, he lost, it’s not the end of the world.” Comparing it to his UFC run, in that he was a big draw for UFC and he tapped out in 90 seconds in his first match, I’m a firm believer that one loss or one match doesn’t make or break anyone. It certainly can help, but it’s not the be-all and end-all. So I pitched an alternative booking strategy for Brock, which they’re obviously going a different way after watching Monday, but it’s an interesting read. I’ll be curious to see where they do go, because I really liked the approach that I had, although I’m curious that they seem to be sitting him for several months. I’m curious how many dates they have on Brock. Maybe there is something to fewer and far-between being good, but I would think if say you only had him for 15 dates, that you’d want 12 of those to be pay-per-view matches that could draw you money. It seems odd to have him on four or five TVs in a row and then skip several PPVs, but that’s just me I guess.

I think it comes down to whether they have a good booking plan or not. Steve Austin and The Rock in the heyday were week-to-week characters, and it certainly didn’t hurt their drawing power. I think it comes down to if you know what you’re doing and have a really good plan, you can keep a guy important and special and have him on every show. I’m not even necessarily pitching that, but to me, with the price tag that’s with him, you would think you would want him drawing money on as many PPVs as possible. Having him do a TV appearance where he just signs a contract, as opposed to wrestling on a PPV, it’s an interesting decision as far as how you maximize his profits. If they don’t have a lot of great ideas to keep him fresh on TV, then perhaps sending him away for a month or so, and then bringing him back for SummerSlam, and then bringing him back for (Royal) Rumble, maybe that is the best approach. He’s really only drawing you money when he’s on PPV, so you would think you’d want him on a few of those to make up for that paycheck.
that's actulaly worth paying mind to, not sounding like some dried up loser(no homo where available) bytching.
After selling his previous home for $6.2 million earlier this year (down from the original $25 million asking price), Hulk Hogan and his new wife Jennifer have purchased a 5,000-square-foot home in north Clearwater Beach for $3.3 million.

Built in 2009 and located at 1040 Eldorado Ave., the home and has an elevator, fireplace, pool and two spas and looks out on an open expanse of secluded gulf beachfront.
:krs: