Newsweek - Reparations Study Suggests $151 Million for Each African American

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Jesus... That's your gripe huh? They didn't LMNOP us to death? :dead:

Not the plausibility of it happening, how to make it happen, Etc... They didn't say JYRP/ZKTI :what:

If they can't even get the lineage right, I am sure the "study" isn't worth the discussion.

:manny:

This delusional topic keeps coming up and negroes continue to be starry-eyed like reparations will ever happen in this cracker-infested country. It. Ain’t. Happening. Ever.

Good thing ADOS people are always fighting against/for what's seemingly impossible for everyone else. We are getting reparations.

:yeshrug:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
If they can't even get the lineage right, I am sure the "study" isn't worth the discussion.

Good thing ADOS people are always fighting against/for what's seemingly impossible for everyone else. We are getting reparations.

:mjlol: :laff: oh my gawd

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps

Hey, good luck. I mean, you and I both will be dust if it even remotely happens but I think my chances of winning powerball are probably better…

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Hey, good luck. I mean, you and I both will be dust if it even remotely happens but I think my chances of winning powerball are probably better…

We getting reparations through work, not wishing on a star.

Nothing ever meaningful is gained just through happenstance. A people must work to get what they want and deserve. Reparations is happening and my descendants will know their father, grandfather, great grandfather, did all that he could to set them up in their lives.

That's how we are built. Our ancestors did what they had to do and I revere them for their tireless work, so I am not ever going to sit back talking about what can't be done. That is pointless. Focus on what you need and want and chase it like a starving dog.

We need reparations, and we are getting it. I don't give a damn if anyone thinks otherwise.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:scust:Y'all worse than Mitch McConnell in here. How about this? How about y'all just go head on and become republican strategists so you can actually get paid for spitballing anti black strategies?

This is why other people get shyt and we don't. Imagine what the LGBT would do to ppl supposedly in their ranks talking about "they ain't never gon let y'all get married" or Jews on some, "they ain't gon give y'all shyt. :umad:"

A bunch of scary little bytches cosplaying as contrarians and fox news talking heads. Your grandparents would be ashamed.