Next gen console sales thus far

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
People want one because they know everyone else wants one. Social media has turned it into a status symbol for some weird reason. It's like people who have to get the new iPhone on day one. They want one so
they can feel like they're a part of some exclusive club.

lol. Y’all blame social media on everything. Ever heard of the PS2? The hype for that was crazy and it was before social media..

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
These numbers seem off but if the numbers are correct then that just means Microsoft hasn't been able to produce as many consoles as sony.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
I don’t care about the xbox numbers but I thought sony had 10-15 million consoles on standby and all this shyt about how they’re flying them in from china which was gonna be expensive as hell because they normally ship them and blah blah blah...yet ppl are struggling to buy a PS5 with “only” a million sold...if the sony numbers are accurate then it means sony is holding back inventory smh

Those numbers in OP are super wrong. We already know PS5>PS4 at same time frame. So PS5 is at a minimum 2.1 million WW. Also They don't just have 15 million sitting around. They ship them as they make them. AMD just reported that Sony ordered enough chips to make 15 million consoles during Q4.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Those numbers in OP are super wrong. We already know PS5>PS4 at same time frame. So PS5 is at a minimum 2.1 million WW. Also They don't just have 15 million sitting around. They ship them as they make them. AMD just reported that Sony ordered enough chips to make 15 million consoles during Q4.

negged for having to actually spell out common sense to people.

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I don’t care about the xbox numbers but I thought sony had 10-15 million consoles on standby and all this shyt about how they’re flying them in from china which was gonna be expensive as hell because they normally ship them and blah blah blah...yet ppl are struggling to buy a PS5 with “only” a million sold...if the sony numbers are accurate then it means sony is holding back inventory smh
Yes Sony stans did believe that, they believe what they want. But I point out the truth and y'all get upset :francis:

So in my many threads on this subject, analyst a month after Sony denied shortages due to overheating. Well now Sony is only projected to hit 7.5 million by March and that's if there's no overheating issues. Do a search with my name because I've made multiple threads on these very topics...
they want as many ps5s in as many people's homes as possible IMO
especially for the next gen only titles
this hype is historic and they will want to take full advantage so they have a large install base quickly
if ragnarok is ps5 exclusive they will want ps5s everywhere to boost sales
I'm sure the truth will be ignored, the Sony lie was the promise of generations and Sony stans claimed Xbox will hold Xbox back.

I seen a story yesterday on my Google feed but here's one from less than an hour ago...

Jim Ryan Says PS4/PS5 Cross-Gen Games is 'Right' and 'Rational'

Sony but a "D" battery in your backside and you're now a fingers in the booty hole ass niigga because of it :francis: