Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
And ur season ended by other teams as well. The fukk is ur point :dead:

Ur team is a giant choke job.

Aint been shyt since 1996....that shoild be a t-shirt for ur bytch ass :umad:
The point is you bums aren't doing it. :dahell:
Bruh just get that stepping stool so you can reach them snacks, so you watch the Packers lose tomorrow.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
The point is you bums aren't doing it. :dahell:
Bruh just get that stepping stool so you can reach them snacks, so you watch the Packers lose tomorrow.
The point is u so obsessed with the "shytty" packers that u on my nuts 24/7. No one even cares or aknowledge u yet here u are constantly crying about the packers. Idgaf if we beat u or not, thats not my goal as a fan. I care about SB wins, something u havent seen in damn near 30 years :dead:

Seek help or troll better, youre an embarrassment to the fan base

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
The point is u so obsessed with the "shytty" packers that u on my nuts 24/7. No one even cares or aknowledge u yet here u are constantly crying about the packers. Idgaf if we beat u or not, thats not my goal as a fan. I care about SB wins, something u havent seen in damn near 30 years :dead:

Seek help or troll better, youre an embarrassment to the fan base
Bum ass Packers don't even have more than the Niners. :dead: You're goofy ass is acting like ya'll won a chip last year. Waka Flaka was popular the last time you bums won. :russ:

Don't talk about the Packers. They are trash. Your arms are too short to box with me on this. :mjlol:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Bum ass Packers don't even have more than the Niners. :dead: You're goofy ass is acting like ya'll won a chip last year. Waka Flaka was popular the last time you bums won. :russ:

Don't talk about the Packers. They are trash. Your arms are too short to box with me on this. :mjlol:

Your obessesion is :mjlol:

Stay mad fakkit :umad:

30 years and counting :dead:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Still better than the Eagles. Bums have one ring after having 60 years of existence. Then choked in the rest of their SB appearances. Pathetic. :dead:
I'm not a eagles fan but niners literally choked in the 4th against the chiefs in the SB :deadrose:

premier58

All Star
Daps
At most, NFL teams should play one Thursday game a season. Both the Lions and Packers will play this Thursday, with 5+ players currently on the injury list. Just pure stupidity and greed.
I hear you, but the NFL has been doing Thursday night games since the early 90's and the Lions were frequently in them. It is wild that the Lions had a Thursday game last night, then have one on Thanksgiving. Not gonna count the opener, since that the first game and there is no punishment to recover from.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
I hear you, but the NFL has been doing Thursday night games since the early 90's and the Lions were frequently in them. It is wild that the Lions had a Thursday game last night, then have one on Thanksgiving. Not gonna count the opener, since that the first game and there is no punishment to recover from.
Has it been that long (Thursday night games)? Jeez

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
The Pittsburgh Steelers offense is an absolute trainwreck and its not just Canada that they keep saying either :hubie: