NFL Week 4: What have we learned

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Justin Fields is the worst QB since Nathan Peterman. He's one of the worst QBs I've seen in pro football ever...

The entire Bears franchise needs to be replaced. Everybody is bad. From ownership who should stuck with Nagy. To this weak ass, spineless front office. To this awful Eberflus. To the sorry talent level and weak ass defense...

This is by far the most dysfunctional organization in football right now...

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Justin Fields is the most talented bum I've ever seen in my life. No joke, he is an ELITE runner with the ball and can throw lasers to his man, however his complete absence of situational awareness destroys his ability to do anything with his talents. I've never been so disgusted in my life. He was supposed to be the chosen one. I'm going to take a nap :snoop:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Justin Fields is the worst QB since Nathan Peterman. He's one of the worst QBs I've seen in pro football ever...

The entire Bears franchise needs to be replaced. Everybody is bad. From ownership who should stuck with Nagy. To this weak ass, spineless front office. To this awful Eberflus. To the sorry talent level and weak ass defense...

Bears coaching staff should not make it out of this alive

Bears need to be relegated to the XFL
What happened?! I saw fields started off like 11/11 and bears were up big in the first half

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

Nah Zach Wilson is worse

Fields isn't good either but Wilson is worse. At least Chicago can score 20-30 points because of Fields

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Let's pump the brakes on Miami for a bit. They are really good but that defense has holes and Tua can absolutely be had if you get consistent pressure on him...

I still think the Saints will win The South but that offense is bad. Tampa has surprised me, they're actually good...

The Lions are fukking legit...

I'm not sure if Bryce Young is a pro QB either, I'll reserve judgement for now. But I live in Carolina and I told everyone Stroud was the way to go. Young is not good right now while Stroud is outstanding. The Texans may win that division, DeMeco is obviously a boss...

Something is going on in Cincinnati. They typically start slow since Taylor has coached there, but this is bad. Something is happening behind the scenes there...