NFL Wild Card Round: What have we learned?

Spence

Superstar
Daps
1. Really want to see the browns with Watson and Chubbs together, to actually see how they compete compared to Flacco & Hunt and Ford in the backfield

2. Man o Man.. Houston has they franchise coach and QB for the next 10 years… draft a RB and get a pass rusher they will dangerous every year in the AFC

3. Miami is a Joke of a franchise… really do the know if Tua is the answer and they defensive front is trash

4. KC isnt the same team from 2019 or even last year offensively especially in the red zone… Buffalo game might be their last game of the year

5. Dallas just being Dallas… As long as Jerry and the Cosby Kids running that franchise and not actually putting a Jimmy Johnson type coach back on the sideline , its going to be the same win the division or make the playoffs and head home after 1 or 2 games… By the way get a real running back in there and tell your defensive front to hit the weights because them nikkas are weak against the run

4. Green Bay just like Houston is set up for a long run for the future

5. Rams only losing team that actually is good enough to win.. that defense need fix

6. Detroit is ok, but they defense is ass
We have Will Anderson, we might resign Greenard he’s just been hurt a lot this year. Need to go get someone like Chris Jones though and another Lineman better than Rankins.

If the same team that showed up last weekend arrives in Baltimore we have a shot to win against them. We have to take advantage of early rust/Mis-queues which always happens to #1 seeds coming off 2 bye weeks.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
This weekend was a waste of time.

AFC I kind of agree.
Except the Texans game. DaMeco proved he was the true COY.

NFC nope not at all. 3 favorites. Rams (dark horse), Eagles and Cowboys all got sent packing tne latter 2 is even sweeter because they were talking so much trash about the 49ers and how they were going to get their revenge.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
AFC I kind of agree.
Except the Texans game. DaMeco proved he was the true COY.

NFC nope not at all. 3 favorites. Rams (dark horse), Eagles and Cowboys all got sent packing tne latter 2 is even sweeter because they were talking so much trash about the 49ers and how they were going to get their revenge.

There was too much bad football being played. I mean the Eagles were atrocious. I want to see some good football..it's the playoffs! Hopefully this weekend won't be more of the same.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
There was too much bad football being played. I mean the Eagles were atrocious. I want to see some good football..it's the playoffs! Hopefully this weekend won't be more of the same.
Was that a surprise? They've been awful for weeks. The GMEN stomped them out last week. Arizona came back from the dead to beat them in a game they had to have.