"Nia Long Wheeping for a Wenchin: Asked for a Cac Counterpart in Best Man Holiday"

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
"I dig the black girls, oh, so much more than the white girls
I was so pleased to learn they were faster
Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, oooh and after"

Why would any black women put themselves out there for a white "hubby"?

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Your business could be advertised HERE!
Front page real estate for sale!

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
A bird is a bird, even in hollywood.

:sas2:

How many nikkas ran through Nia?

How many stayed with her?

Successful black men won't put up with a C-listers stank attitude. Especially, when she got crown vic milage.

:ufdup:
it's NIA f-ing LONG. she was a single mother and still got an NBA player. please stop

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Nia Long Faces Fan Backlash After Using #AllLivesMatter :usure:

Actress Nia Long has deeply upset a segment of her fan base after getting political on Instagram.

While announcing her partnership with
The Innocence Project, Long used #AllLivesMatter, a hashtag many believe is being used to undermine the momentum of the #BlackLivesMatter movement. She wrote:

“Now is the time for criminal justice! Join me in helping @innocence fight wrongful convictions. #AllLivesMatter #Reform

This immediately outraged many of her followers who began speaking out in disappointment in the comment section of the post.

One fan wrote: “If all lives matter we wouldn't need to exclaim black lives matter... the purpose of the phrase to emphasize that black lives are just as valuable and important as everyone else's and therefore should be treated equally.... smh this truly disappointing Nia!!!”

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
Nia Long Faces Fan Backlash After Using #AllLivesMatter :usure:

Actress Nia Long has deeply upset a segment of her fan base after getting political on Instagram.

While announcing her partnership with
The Innocence Project, Long used #AllLivesMatter, a hashtag many believe is being used to undermine the momentum of the #BlackLivesMatter movement. She wrote:

“Now is the time for criminal justice! Join me in helping @innocence fight wrongful convictions. #AllLivesMatter #Reform

This immediately outraged many of her followers who began speaking out in disappointment in the comment section of the post.

One fan wrote: “If all lives matter we wouldn't need to exclaim black lives matter... the purpose of the phrase to emphasize that black lives are just as valuable and important as everyone else's and therefore should be treated equally.... smh this truly disappointing Nia!!!”
Fake outrage

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol so ya'll mad at Nia for asking for a white BF in her movie even though she has a black boyfriend in real life. Meanwhile, lets look at the male stars of the Best Man Holiday

1363900197_brittany-harold-perrineau-baby-467.jpg

taye-diggs-300x400.jpg

screen_shot_20150831_at_2.59.13_pm.png.CROP.rtstoryvar-large.59.13_pm.png

You gonna make a thread about them OP? :mjpls: