Nice guys Might finish last.... But at least they finish

Mrl HiGrnd

All Star
Daps
So being a nice no-pressure honest guy has secured another TKO in my corner recently and it got me thinking.

Game is like trading. You could day trade and spit heavy game in a short period of time and maybe get fast big returns but then you risk big losses and more often or not you get them.

Or you could invest for the long term and have small gains everyday. And just like the stock market you're guaranteed to make profit if you just let things chill and don't simp or try to suddenly be more alpha than your personality permits because you're getting impatient.

Simps usually have no patience and aren't honest with their intentions so they get played like a slavacian fiddle. Just be open that you dig chick, be kind, complimentary, don't kiss her ass, be open about your disagreements and be yourself and be proud to be yourself. Do this with 5 girls and after a year you have 3.5 of them(4 Girls 2 dwarfs).

And don't forget to be respectful of the way she thinks even if you disagree. Who else has had success field testing this?

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
It's all about longevity in the end nikkas will realize this. As long as the nice dude doesn't let himself get taken advantage of and looks for the right woman of course he will prosper once he reaches his 30's unlike some of these dudes who will end up impregnating multiple women and won't marry a single one.

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
I'm just spreading the knowledge that gets me where I wanna be. If I can help more people get girls and feel confident with themselves then deconstructing game down to the molecular level becomes worth it

I feel you, and good luck sir :cool:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
So being a nice no-pressure honest guy has secured another TKO in my corner recently and it got me thinking.

Game is like trading. You could day trade and spit heavy game in a short period of time and maybe get fast big returns but then you risk big losses and more often or not you get them.

Or you could invest for the long term and have small gains everyday. And just like the stock market you're guaranteed to make profit if you just let things chill and don't simp or try to suddenly be more alpha than your personality permits because you're getting impatient.

Simps usually have no patience and aren't honest with their intentions so they get played like a slavacian fiddle. Just be open that you dig chick, be kind, complimentary, don't kiss her ass, be open about your disagreements and be yourself and be proud to be yourself. Do this with 5 girls and after a year you have 3.5 of them(4 Girls 2 dwarfs).

And don't forget to be respectful of the way she thinks even if you disagree. Who else has had success field testing this?

The hell you talking about? :dahell:

You breaking shyt down too much, you lames don't understand the game is so simple

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
my father always told me to worry about my business first, women will come to you when you have your affairs in order. it's clockwork, that's just how life works in general with everything...

Docaveli

Banned
Daps
I suggest to you dudes that have this mentality to do a few things. Have a goal for urself, retirement plans like 401k, IRA, and more.

Then have an income, it could be a job, trade, whatever, school too

This should get ur basic needs covered, and insurance for ur future because women, friends come and go but u gun stay where u at

Then set aside 30 mins a day if u can, or twice a week, go downtown, mall, wherever there is traffic and put urself out there, or club

Even if u get 1 girl a month that's still good

I say this because even if u banking on when u turn 30 to have all the girls, u still getting left overs so the time to do it to start now

These women are not special, and contrary to what may think, don't have high standards, i'm sure u have all seen a bytch with a dude and thought to urself she out his league

That's because she is no better than u or the trash u perceive her to be with

At the minimum , u should have a nice presentation, nice car, decent clothes, smell good, again these are the basics I mentioned earlier