Nick Cannon pissing off the Twitter world

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I knew Nick was one of those fake ass militants

For some reason this niqqa thought he was beyond reach with the turbans and shyt

Bring Professor Griff on. The dude Chuck D had to distance himself from. And Chuck is about as hardcore militant as they come.

Talk that shyt about Jews like they wasn't gonna hear.

But I bet he was sitting there feeling like it couldn't happen to him

And then back down like a Grade A bish

Word up I think Dave is the only real one out there

@Koichos CAN U HELP ME OUT HERE ACHI. YOURE MORE FAMILIAR THAN I AM, BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT CONVERTS ARE HELD IN HIGHER REGARD ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURE.

The above is a contradiction. Meanwhile the Ashkenazi been slandering all types of schwartzes, schvartze, swarthy slurs.

Ashkenazim

Uncovering ancient Ashkenaz – the birthplace of Yiddish speakers

The Origins of Ashkenaz, Ashkenazic Jews, and Yiddish
1Manipal Centre for Natural Sciences, Manipal University, Manipal, India
2Department of Linguistics, Tel Aviv University, Tel-Aviv, Israel
3Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, United States
4Department of Animal and Plant Sciences, University of Sheffield, Sheffield, United Kingdom

"Studies that compared them by genetic distance analysis of autosomal markers to European Mediterranean populations revealed that they are closer to Europeans than to other Jewish populations

EEJ are the largest and most investigated Jewish community, yet their history as Franco-German Jewry is known to us only since their appearance in the 9th century, and their subsequent migration a few hundred years later to Eastern Europe [4,5]. Where did these Jews come from? It seems that they came to Germany and France from Italy [5-8].

It is also possible that some Jews migrated northward from the Italian colonies on the northern shore of the Black Sea [9]. All these Jews are likely the descendents of proselytes.

Conversion to Judaism was common in Rome in the first centuries BC and AD. Judaism gained many followers among all ranks of Roman Society [10-13].

The autosomal genetic distance analysis presented here clearly demonstrates that the investigated Jewish populations do not share a common origin."
~Avshalom Zoossmann-Diskin1,2,3 et al.
"The origin of Eastern European Jews revealed by autosomal, sex chromosomal and mtDNA polymorphisms"
1 Department of Haematology and Genetic Pathology, School of Medicine, Flinders University, Adelaide, Australia
2 Department of Human Genetics, Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel-Aviv University, Israel
3 Current Address: Blood Bank, Sheba Medical Center, Ramat-Gan 52621, Israel
The origin of Eastern European Jews revealed by autosomal, sex chromosomal and mtDNA polymorphisms