Nick Canon nem Second Diss: "Pray for Him - The Invitation"

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree for several reasons

In the KAR mixtape gay unit volume 1 when they're playing the various clips of previous disses from Game, to Cam'ron, to Shyne, etc they put in the "I can see the coke in ya nose" and Jada saying shyt like "word that nikkas wanna murk you is in the air" were on that intro. This was an official mixtape by a Terror Squad sub group.

Jada and Styles also said that they take shots at everyone. For sport.

Also Jada and Joe never said "we didn't throw any shots"

Also Trick Daddy was on that same album and was completely cool with G unit the whole time.

Dr Dre produced "exodus" for Ja the very next year and you never see 50 do anything about it.

When Jadakiss was on "it's good" he went out of his way to say he wasn't dissing Jay like how Wayne was. Why didn't Kiss clarify here? Why didn't Joe make sure to appear neutral like he's doing with Nick Cannon and Eminem?

This is in the same category as wondering whether who shot ya was about Pac, was i used to love her a diss to the west coast, etc.

When you hear Nas say shyt like "there's snitches in the streets and there's snitches who rap" or Jay say "y'all respect the one who got shot I respect the shooter" there's some people who think those lines are about 50. Imagine if they jumped on New York saying the same thing how it would be interpreted.

That's what Jada and Joe did there

50 stans always want to make it look like people are starting with him. They both said they weten't talking about 50. Why would Joe go out of his way to appear neutral to 50 when his relationship with Irv goes way back? Jada and Joe are grown ass men.

D-Block Responds To 50 Cent's Disses

50 thinks Fat Joe has been taking subliminal jabs at him for awhile, for instance. But Joe says he knew Rule and Irv Gotti before any beef arose and saw no reason to turn down “New York, New York” simply because of beef between Rule and 50.

Jadakiss says his contribution to “New York, New York” was pure business.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
50 stans always want to make it look like people are starting with him. They both said they weten't talking about 50. Why would Joe go out of his way to appear neutral to 50 when his relationship with Irv goes way back? Jada and Joe are grown ass men.

D-Block Responds To 50 Cent's Disses

50 thinks Fat Joe has been taking subliminal jabs at him for awhile, for instance. But Joe says he knew Rule and Irv Gotti before any beef arose and saw no reason to turn down “New York, New York” simply because of beef between Rule and 50.

Jadakiss says his contribution to “New York, New York” was pure business.
Yeah, Im pretty sure that the only reason 50 had beef is cuz they did that track with Ja and took it personal. 50 looked real sensitive for that.