Nick Fuentes says that America's only hope is for a "white uprising" to install Trump as permanent dictator and disband Congress.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
As long as he's white-passing (which he is) they won't give a fukk

This. Also same as these white supremacists who have zero problem wifing up an Asian woman. But if they kids it better be a girl, or that son is getting his ass beat on the regular.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Can someone explain fasicm to me? Nobody can ever explain it to me that makes sense.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Can someone explain fasicm to me? Nobody can ever explain it to me that makes sense.
Basically a body of government that is about absolute power and total control over damn near everything.

You and I have no rights in a fascist society.
Human rights are thrown out the window
fascism noun

fas·cism | \ ˈfa-ˌshi-zəm also ˈfa-ˌsi- \

Definition of fascism

1. often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

2: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial controlearly instances of army fascism and brutality— J. W. Aldridge

signs-fascism-holocaust-museum-usa-5f57755412921__700.jpg

from the Holocaust Museum...