Nick Saban calls out Texas A&M, Deion Sanders, Miami buying players with NIL $$$

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Someone needs to fix this nil shyt tho. Its already pretty ridiculous and its going to get worse.

The only way to get kids to some of these towns is to pay. I think if Saban wins another chip with Bryce, he's retiring.

that's how the free market works. you're only worth what people are willing to pay.

When it's coaches getting ridiculous bags, there's no talk of getting that "under control" is it? :ld:

Menna

All Star
Daps
Nick gonna actually have to coach moving forward these 18 yr olds rather take 1.5 Mil NIL play at a school toward the end of the top 25 poll and they still gonna get drafted... Shiiit I rather take 500k and play at UCLA be a standout still get drafted then not get 500k go to Alabama and MAYBE win a chip....These kids only staying 2.5 years anyway any top player is out midway through their Junior year...20 yr old+ stars dont play the last few games of their junior year anyway...They just need to play like 20-25 games in College and then they get drafted so why not go to Iowa finsih ranked 22 still get drafted and make $750k????

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
J Will ain’t lying. HBCU football doesn’t have half the resources SEC schools have. Teams in the SEC fly to games and stay in luxurious hotels. HBCU teams bus every where & stay in Holiday Inns. fukk Nick Saban
half? they don't even have a tenth. and this fukker is outchea calling them out.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Here's what they about ya... :mjpls:

hereswhattheythinkaboutya.jpg
i would hope no one needs their reaction to this incident to figure out that's what they think about us. should have been known since the creation of message boards.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Love the beef

But all this gahdamn snitching on all sides is some hoe shyt. Some shyt i'd expect from Notre Dame :scust:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
"a&m bought every player. Made a deal for name image and likeness"

Not sure why Jimbo started talking about violations...someone seems guilty :patrice:

I know Jimbo very well in terms of behaviors and his personality. That was him extremely flustered: repeating the same things over and over, flubbing words. Jimbo is a huge liar.

I say let them fight.