Nick Wright Being Wrong About Tatum - An Article

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Anyone listening to Toucan Nick is a loser....and especially FOX, for thinking that dude was a draw. I haven't watched that bullshyt since Chris left.

If nothing else this NBA season proved there isn't a more insecure fanbase than Boston fans.
...or that most Warriors fans weren't real. Shoutout to REAL Warriors fans who was down since the "bad days".

drifter

Superstar
Daps
...or that most Warriors fans weren't real. Shoutout to REAL Warriors fans who was down since the "bad days".

I mean I guess but you know how it goes, team goes on a run and gets a bunch of big wins then when it's time for a stumble the "fans" go on to whatever team picked up what was dropped. Before GS it was Miami, before that it was LA, for this season it's Lakers again. Same reason why everyone's Chiefs and Ravens fans now. It's nothing new.

Between Boston writers trying to report what's going on in the Brooklyn Nets locker room, to not being able to praise Kemba without bringing up Kyrie's name, now to Tatum being a star these people cannot shut the fukk up. I'm supposed to flinch about Nick Wright talking bad about Tatum when Skip Bayless changed sports media yelling about LeBron for over 17 years lmao?

You're giving these people free advertisement. I mean who the fukk is even watching First Things First, let alone has the time to make an article on tweets about the fukking show :heh:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Dude is a clown. Doesn't know if he wants to be Skip Bayless or Max Kellerman, while making a fraction of what either of them get paid. One day he's all about analytics, then when the numbers aren't in his favor he falls back on false narratives and "hot takes". He's never been "wright" about anything regarding the Celtics and Ainge lives rent free in his peanut shaped head

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FS1 either needs to bring in a Cris Carter type to emasculate him or cancel the show. You can't have that dude talking unchallenged like he is now with the crew of flunkies they've been bringing on as guest hosts.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Been bashing Brady for a few years. He's had to sit there and watch confetti Fall on Brady Multiple times at the End of Superbowls.

This Tweet Didn't age well.