Nicki might have a legit personality disorder

CookDat

Shaken, not stirred.
Daps
Reppin
DMV
She just a sexy bytch with a trash ass self-centered personality. Met dozens of em in my life. Same type of bytches that wont apologize for shyt even tho they wrong cus they cant fathom them ever being wrong in the first place. The world revolves around them and anything else is opposition in their eyes.

With that being said I wanna spend 3 days alone with her, just draining my nuts into that bytch. Then I'll be good forever.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Her attitude was her downfall. If she hadn’t burned bridges in addition to destroying her natural look, she’d be ok. Also her music was hot gobbich after she turned into that Barbie shyt. If she stayed down with Gucci, her lane would’ve been unfukkwithable as a trap MC. That shyt blew up after she switched up.

:umad:
she would have blown up if she modeled herself in a rap bey mold

that luxury aspirational image

she's approaching forty still on some bubble.gum thot.rap shyte

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Her attitude was her downfall. If she hadn’t burned bridges in addition to destroying her natural look, she’d be ok. Also her music was hot gobbich after she turned into that Barbie shyt. If she stayed down with Gucci, her lane would’ve been unfukkwithable as a trap MC. That shyt blew up after she switched up.

:umad:

All of this! I was never a fan based on how she came into the industry shytting on Kim yet emulating her. Her downfall is entertaining as hell.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
im looking at this and she was beautiful....

damn shame
she should've just took time put the work in to put healthy weight on & tighten up

slim joints look better in luxury pieces as well

see how rih stay on magazine covers & getting campaign contracts¿

that nip/tuck shyte ages terribly

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She just a sexy bytch with a trash ass self-centered personality. Met dozens of em in my life. Same type of bytches that wont apologize for shyt even tho they wrong cus they cant fathom them ever being wrong in the first place. The world revolves around them and anything else is opposition in their eyes.

With that being said I wanna spend 3 days alone with her, just draining my nuts into that bytch. Then I'll be good forever.

i married one like that...:francis:

and your analysis is spot on :yeshrug:

divorced her too :mjgrin:

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
:camby::camby::camby:...your opinion, op. the coli told me her mental disorder is just a clear cut sign that her cooch game is top notch.