Nicki Minaj - Chun-Li

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
It's dudes in prison right now that would literally take you off the planet to get they hands on pictures like this. Nicki is the number 1 rapper ever up north, lol.
I was locked up when the anaconda video came out. nikkas almost went crazy bc they kept the TV on until the Lakers playoff game went off and that video started as soon as the game went off. It was a minute in and they turned it off for lights out. nikkas started yelling and banging on shyt.

I remember it bc the CO came on the intercom and said "no tv. That's a negative" some dude yelled out "bytch your pasty white ass look like a negative". Every time he checked bunks after that somebody yelled "ol negative ass nikka" :russ:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Did she transfer more to her hips? This looks bad :huhldup:

But I'm interested is seeing if she can take the #1 spot or has she really been replaced by the newer younger ting
I hope it's good bc I like good music but at the same time I hope it's not just so I can see her fans cape for her. They been shyttin on cardi hard even tho every female bumpin that album.

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I really don’t have high expectations for the songs, but maybe they will be better than my expectations.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was locked up when the anaconda video came out. nikkas almost went crazy bc they kept the TV on until the Lakers playoff game went off and that video started as soon as the game went off. It was a minute in and they turned it off for lights out. nikkas started yelling and banging on shyt.

I remember it bc the CO came on the intercom and said "no tv. That's a negative" some dude yelled out "bytch your pasty white ass look like a negative". Every time he checked bunks after that somebody yelled "ol negative ass nikka" :russ:
:russ::russ:, all facts bro, nikkas be going crazy over sexy female rappers up there