Nicki Minaj comes out as an anti-vaxxer.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
She dont owe you shyt neither so why you caping for this retarded azz fairy tale?:heh:

Randomly swollen testes and dikk problems is not a side affect of the COVID vaccine. But hey you right, maybe I dont know. I'll STFU :mjlol:

Nikka you the one all in your feelings because the bytch isnt jumping to get a jab at the moment. She even said she maybe down the line gonna get it because shes doing a tour on her Twitter.

I swear that vax sucked the logic out of alot of yall nikkas brains.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Anti vaxxers are the most overdramatic people ever. This is not even close to the holocaust, doing something you don't want to do is not the same as being a hunted ethnic minority. You are being a baby

Breh there was a nikka in one of these threads threatening to empty out a whole clip at him and his family because he said he wasn't gonna get vaxxed. This shyt is sickening on both sides

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I think most black people outside of thecoli are anti vaxx...

Most the black celebs I follow are anti vaxxers atleast
:manny:

BTW

"TilL I diD the reSeARCh"
:duck:

Just own it and say yall never gonna take the shyt..why yall gotta front.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
I think most black people outside of thecoli are anti vaxx...

Most the black celebs I follow are anti vaxxers atleast
:manny:

BTW

"TilL I diD the reSeARCh"
:duck:

Just own it and say yall never gonna take the shyt..why yall gotta front.
there's nothing to think about. This is literally the case.

This is the only "black space" I've seen where you're vilified for being vaccine hesitant/antivaxx. Literally the only one. (if I'm keeping it a buck I think this site is full of cacs masquerading as black as well as paid agents :yeshrug:)

The only people I see sharing pro vaxx memes are my white liberals 99% of the time.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
there's nothing to think about. This is literally the case.

This is the only "black space" I've seen where you're vilified for being vaccine hesitant/antivaxx. Literally the only one. (if I'm keeping it a buck I think this site is full of cacs masquerading as black as well as paid agents :yeshrug:)

The only people I see sharing pro vaxx memes are my white liberals 99% of the time.
Yea I got the vaccine but these booster boys are getting annoying.

Brehs have every reason to be suspicious of the government and the vaccine.

These dudes gotta be cacs this is the only place where "black people" not only approve of the vaccine but GO HARD ADVOCATING for the vaccine
:patrice::jbhmm:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Anti vaxxers are the most overdramatic people ever. This is not even close to the holocaust, doing something you don't want to do is not the same as being a hunted ethnic minority. You are being a baby

Certain people sure do love trying to equate the vaccine and masks to the holocaust, slavery, etc, and they all seem to have one thing in common — either being a certain white, or white adjacent. I don’t know how many times I come across somebody at work with 9 Line apparel or a shirt that says “1776” talking about their rights are being infringed upon just cause of mask requirements. Natural selection seems to be taking care of them though. First it was bleach drinking/injecting, and now it’s horse de-wormer.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Breh there was a nikka in one of these threads threatening to empty out a whole clip at him and his family because he said he wasn't gonna get vaxxed. This shyt is sickening on both sides
Can you post the quote? Plus come on breh this is the coli. I've had hella nikkas threaten me, tell me to die and all kinds of shyt just for defending gay people. This is not even remotely the same as a holocaust, you are being a baby and hate getting called out on your bs.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
I'm vaxxed and my testicles have swollen up, I think the only thing that's gonna get them back to normal size is deez nuts in Nicki's mouth

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Video of the Decade :wow:

Naa.. :scheme:

nicki-minaj-trollz.gif

AnnualAmusedBellsnake-max-1mb.gif

ExemplaryHeftyGossamerwingedbutterfly-max-1mb.gif

380b68b712da61f563c45769e6700101.gif

17918c9436cc2086cff28da5ba10cac5d8a032fe.gifv

:mjgrin:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I just wonder how much research in general people do when they take other vaccines, antibiotics, antihistamines, etc...

I truly do... all of a sudden everybody wants to go to medical school. I wonder even if they do the ‘research’, how many would even understand the what’s being printed.

Anti vaxxers go to the doctor every other year and blindly take whatever their doctor prescribes to help them without doing any research whatsoever. They have a problem, they want it solved, so they trust their professional expertise and nothing more. The drug could have literally just been approved earlier that year, and they wouldnt know or care.

:martin: Yall gotta stop lying to make a point. I was RAISED reading all the inserts. I never in my life took a prescription just bc it was prescribed. fukk them. :childplease: They tried to give moms some early experimental ADD shyt they were developing back in the day and granny smiled in that white mans face and then poured the shyt down the drain. The same grandmother who diagnosed granddad's diabetes, btw. She read medical books for fun.

:beli: Everybody is not as stupid as the nikkas yall be around. I'm legitimately better educated than your doctors and probably stay on the NIH site more than they do. Some of us really do manage our own healthcare just fine. Speak for yourself and the dummies in your circle. :mjlol: