Nicki Minaj, Drake & Lil Wayne - No Frauds (Responds to Remy)

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
List the female rappers Nicki has collaborated with since she’s been the leading female in the industry. And I mean female rappers, not Ariane Grande, Beyoncé, Rihanna, etc. You can’t, because she is the female 50 Cent, made it to the top and spent a decade shytting on other women and in a way, outcasting herself. Now that there is a new female out and multiple other women generating interest, she is vulnerable and completely threatened at others success and attention. Everything was all gravy when she was on stage laughing while accepting awards with the other nominees being Kid Sister, Lil Mama, and Master P’s daughter, but the minute other women started getting attention on a major scale (Remy included), she turned into a bitter recluse and started acting like she’s above rap. Girl got dissed hard, hid, then posted sexy pics on IG in Paris or whatever to try to deflect what was going on :mjlol:. You can continue to mention world tours, but do you know who else does world tours? Lil Flip, who hasn’t been on the radio since 2006, and Flo-Rida, who hasn’t been involved in actual rap since 2009. If you’re the Nicki stan that you seem to be, that means you listen to Queen Radio, which also means you should’ve listened to her interviews on there awhile back where she was 100% pressed and bitter. It’s ok to be a fan of an artist, but not a deluded tunnel vision stan.
Since you ignore everything I said I will do the same to you .

Can’t even have a discussion smh .

Since you like to answer questions with questions .

What vet besides Trina was outchea putting on for nicki ?

She’s is responsible for bringing female rap back .

Labels weren’t being bothered with female rappers at all .

So where these vets putting nicki on songs on tour ?

Like I said you know what’s showing love taking a female rapper on tour and helping her make money .

You choose to ignore what you want .

She also reached out to remy for a feature remy turned it down . Said she didn’t wanan be on a song with foxy .

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
You know what’s showing love actually taking a female rapper on tour which nicki did on the pink print tour with dej loaf .

Also let me ask you about nicki not allowing anyone to flourish .
Do you remember there was a four year period between her last and current album .

She dropped the pink print went on tour then was chilling . She barely dropped music at this point . Just a couple features she was with meek while he was on house arrest and she just took a break .

So during this four year period why didn’t anyone step up and run with it ?

Y’all love to blame nicki for everything .

How is she miserable on interviews man stop it .

Last queen radio she brought out 3 young artist .

2 female artist at that played all there music .

How is that miserable ? You just making shyt up .

Lol at your acknowledging remy dropped the ball .

My question was strictly about her nothing else .

interesting breakdown

can you breakdown what happened between cardi and nicki?

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Wow I completely forgot about that horrific post that addressed nothing.

Anyway, two years later and the female rap scene is even stronger and has something for everybody.

And this song was forgettable as hell, but the beat was cool and other artists should’ve done some freestyles or something over it.