Nicki Minaj going off on Queen Radio on Beats 1 “Travis Scott hoe nicca of the week”

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
She coming off like a real obnoxious crazy bird. Telling them to play this Majesty song and they better have it ready when she tells them.

Edit: Oh this is the Em feature song. Turn this bullshyt off:mjlol:. Whats up with these wack Birdman adlibs she doing all on here? Joe was right this sounds like she just dropped a verse on songs that were already finished.

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
She coming off like a real obnoxious crazy bird. Telling them to play this Majesty song and they better have it ready when she tells them.

Edit: They playing this wack Em song feature song. Turn this bullshyt off:mjlol:

Maybe its cause im from New York. But Nicki dont really seem that crazy to me, she just sounds high.

Honestly all these NY rap chicks have the same type of attitude to me. Cardi, Remy, Lil Kim,Foxy, Nicki its all the same shyt. Nicki actually seem like she would be the funniest one to chill with.

I rather go out for drinks with Nicki, than to go out for shots with Remy. Even tho they got the same exact arrogant NY girl demeanor.