Nicki Minaj Subbing Meek On Instagram?

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Nicki could be talking about her cousin for all we know. When it comes to Nicki I doubt Meek displays his ego. He looks like a dude who's just happy to be there.

I actually read this the exact opposite way.
I think she's talking about her own ego
And how she regrets she did safaree like that.

Giselle

Daps
Lipstickcoli.com
I like that. lol

Did she break up with him? I thought she was just low key telling him to chill before she does walk out. It is a damn shame she is doing this on Instagram. Why can't you talk to him in person? Is posting on Instagram the only way you can get him to listen to you or something? :dwillhuh:
Idk if she broke up with him or not. It seems like she's thinking about it though, judging from her instagram posts.

Sk3ptical

Stay Turnt Up On Them Simps. #GMB
Daps
Reppin
#StuntGang #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
this nikka meek and these Ls :heh:

godfather 50 wins again
whew.png

Daps
I like that. lol

Idk if she broke up with him or not. It seems like she's thinking about it though, judging from her instagram posts.

When I first heard about them getting together officially, I was like....

PZcEXMXWagIzS.gif

I just couldn't believe she would lower her stock like that, because he was ALWAYS running off at the mouth about somebody. He talked shyt about his baby momma, people he knew from back in the day, people he worked with, EVERYBODY. On INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, EVERYTHING. He just HAD to bring up issues he had with whoever, on the net with everybody.

But then, Miss Minaj started getting blatantly messy and acting even more of a damn fool than before, so I just accepted the relationship as equal. I swear I think they are just alike and feed off of each other's negativity. She should stop acting like he is doing something so different from her own character and tell him straight up he needs to change his public habits of pettiness. But she won't...

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
People clown Meek, but he goes home to what I'm sure is a beautiful home and fukks Nicki Minaj wet, fat, rich ass coochie on the reg. Being realistic, who cares about Ls he's took via memes? He won in life like a mug

fixed

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Eh. Surprised he lasted this long with her. But let's be reality nikka, that bytch aint' the alpha and the omega, it's other hos out there. Yeesh :leostare:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So a woman starts a thread about Nicki Minaj's relationship status based on a vague IG post and a bunch of grown ass men are in here are trying to decipher what it means.

@hustlemania can we get this stupid shyt bounced to The Bushes? The Adele threads are bad enough.

Fred.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
We need to take away shorty's thread making abilities in the booth. Enough with this gossippin nonsense. Go back to the locker room scrap.

• Dap
Reactions: hex