Nicki Minaj - Yasss Bish!! (ft. Soulja Boy)

Bezerk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4c09af7cca4711e3a8510002c99cd5f8_8.jpg

6db612faca4711e39fcd0002c9db8f14_8.jpg
9c7a076ec9c411e3b4bf0002c955b9b4_8.jpg

917850_448734548591611_156449974_n.jpg

but seriously, nothing more thirsty than the bloggers and nikkas who say her shyt is hot......

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
Soulja boy gay....we gone act like the only people that say yass bytch aint gay or a female.

ATL brehs ya down with this
@charmander @AVXL @FreshFromATL
@steezy @Born2BKing @#1 pick

I'm pretty sure that's the point

The men want what the women want. 2pac knowledge.

Hustling Hip-Hop Article - "Rap for the bytches, do not rap for the nikkas..."

quote: Listen to [Biggie's] album...I was there, I trained the nikka. He used to be under me like my Luitenant. I use to come to New York, I use to do shows and let the nikka come on before I do "Keep Ya Head Up" and "I Get Around"...'cause nobody knew the nikka in New York. And I use to tell the nikka, "yo if you wanna make your money, you gotta rap for the bytches...Do not rap for the nikkas", I told the nikka, "Don't rap for the nikkas, rap for the bytches. The bytches will buy your records, and the nikkas want what the bytches want." So all of a sudden he changed from being...listen to "Party and Bullshyt"...listen to his style, he changed from that, to "Big Poppa", because of me! He had my album, "Me Against The World" was the second [version], he had the first one.. I changed everything cause "Ready To Die" came out, and it sounded like my album!

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm pretty sure that's the point

The men want what the women want. 2pac knowledge.

Hustling Hip-Hop Article - "Rap for the bytches, do not rap for the nikkas..."

quote: Listen to [Biggie's] album...I was there, I trained the nikka. He used to be under me like my Luitenant. I use to come to New York, I use to do shows and let the nikka come on before I do "Keep Ya Head Up" and "I Get Around"...'cause nobody knew the nikka in New York. And I use to tell the nikka, "yo if you wanna make your money, you gotta rap for the bytches...Do not rap for the nikkas", I told the nikka, "Don't rap for the nikkas, rap for the bytches. The bytches will buy your records, and the nikkas want what the bytches want." So all of a sudden he changed from being...listen to "Party and Bullshyt"...listen to his style, he changed from that, to "Big Poppa", because of me! He had my album, "Me Against The World" was the second [version], he had the first one.. I changed everything cause "Ready To Die" came out, and it sounded like my album!
:what: You missing the point. So if he rap about suckin dikk that mean he tryna make money:patrice: