Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I fasholy

:comeon:

hmmmm- whatup formerly banned cac poster @lightbearerchef……=@Treeshaz
  1. Post
    The ass whooping of the century :wow:
    Lmao that bytch hit tha couch like a dyin light zombie :dead: i fasholygot my ass whooped worse when i was younger
    Post by: lightbearerchef, Nov 16, 2015 in forum: The Locker Room

2. Post
    King Von killed in Atlanta
    If I was durk I’m goin down for RICO, or whatever charge cuz I’m dropping 64 raccs on everybody helmet. I fasholy couldn’t get rich
    Post by: lightbearerchef, Nov 7, 2020 in forum: The Booth

3. Post
    A question for tha sistas & brothas on here
    Lol fasholy, I get it now
    Post by: lightbearerchef, Mar 22, 2019 in forum: The Bushes

4. :patrice: I knew you would slip up eventually.
    Lmao that bytch hit tha couch like a dyin light zombie :dead: i fasholy got my ass whooped worse when i was younger

Last edited:

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
OP just joined and is already red. All he can do is make threads like this and dap/undap posts. :mjlol:

@Treeshaz You actually do care cause if you didn't you wouldn't be making threads like this. :umad:

Gotta be out right shytty if he's deep in the red already. Don't know dude but I just was passing negs. Also the worse thing a mutafah can do is make a thread complaining about negs. :demonic:

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
Gotta be out right shytty if he's deep in the red already. Don't know dude but I just was passing negs. Also the worse thing a mutafah can do is make a thread complaining about negs. :demonic:

:childplease: Either that nicole alt or they sum real big best friends that tell each other everything

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New day, new batch of Reddit weirdos.

You see how his energy changed immediately and disappeared.

And no one has seen or heard of dude in discord- no one verified him to me behind the scenes. Hence why he never confirmed his username or proof of his discording and ran off with the “it’s for me to know and you to find out” -
:mjlol::mjlol:
Iykyk - lying and cosplaying. Coli Cacs are the first ones referring to black women as “men” and black men are “*insert insult here”, with the plates tactics whenever they get called out. Never will understand why the wytes are so obsessed with how we move or blending in. Like it’s not 2022, and they won’t get shut off and sat the fukk down in one way or the other. :coffee:just made himself a bigger target :whistle:

@YaThreadFloppedB! Do ya thing.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
@KingsOfKings @The Butcher @Nicole0416_646NYC

Nikkas say we funking I dont even know dem nikkas

:mjlol:

dikk riding azz hoes in here mane

Follow the leader to menopause Nicole

I see @The Butcher n'dem got you tight. :lolbron:

You're catching stray negs in your own thread. :mjlol:

That's good. That's real good.
full

Stay angry, my opps.
full

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
New day, new batch of Reddit weirdos.

You see how his energy changed immediately and disappeared.

And no one has seen or heard of dude in discord- no one verified him to me behind the scenes. Hence why he never confirmed his username or proof of his discording and ran off with the “it’s for me to know and you to find out” -
:mjlol::mjlol:
Iykyk - lying and cosplaying. Coli Cacs are the first ones referring to black women as “men” and black men are “*insert insult here”, with the plates tactics whenever they get called out. Never will understand why the wytes are so obsessed with how we move or blending in. Like it’s not 2022, and they won’t get shut off and sat the fukk down in one way or the other. :coffee:just made himself a bigger target :whistle:

@YaThreadFloppedB! Do ya thing.
You legit came into the VC with your old lady creacky voice stop the cap :mjlol:

First ima gay white boy

than u say I'm @lightbearerchef

Lmao

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You legit came into the VC with your old lady creacky voice stop the cap :mjlol:

First ima gay white boy

than u say I'm @lightbearerchef

Lmao
You keep repeating yourself and you haven’t disproven shyt.

1) failed to post your username and 2) no discord verification 3) Dude is talking about discord VCs as if he has exclusive access like my voice isn’t on multiple threads from 2019 already 4)which Just makes you look ever more sus bc you just started posting in 2022 - how tf would you know? Alts be Alting.
——-
you need new material for this troll shyt cac. Shooting weight below your range and can’t even finish what you start. Dude is posting 2012 retorts like this shyt is supposed to give him leverage. You are struggling out here. Better take the advice you were given and not reply anymore. Making this tooooo easy. Hook and Lined.
:wow: