Nigerians Paagin hard in China

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Interracial Marriage in China's Little Africa | Griots Republic

African brehs out there bout to be victims of that small dikk energy from racist Chinese men. Wait for it.
:mjcry::mjpls::mjpls:

Little Africa, located in Guangzhou, is home to the 20,000 to 200,000, mostly male, African migrants who live in the city.

With the arrival of numerous African men in Guangzhou, Afro-Chinese romances began to blossom. Amadou Issa, 36, came to China in 2004 from Niger. He arrived at Baiyun International Airport with US$300, simply wanting “to survive.” Today, he owns a five million yuan flat in Zhujiang New Town, Guangzhou’s smartest district, drives a car worth US$64,000 and speaks Putonghua. He ships up to 200 containers home each year – full of construction materials. Per Issa, “they’re the most lucrative.” He averages US$2,000 per container.

Issa married a Chinese woman. “She used to work for a company I ordered from,” he says. “We had a Chinese wedding and a Muslim wedding. Her name was Xie Miemie, but I renamed her Zena.” Zena is from Hainan Island, and Issa was the first African man her family had ever seen. “Initially, they were unsure about me, but now, when I’m not there, they ask my wife, ‘Where is your import husband?'” Issa chuckles.