Nike, Adidas and Under Armour pass on Lonzo Ball because LeVar wanted licensing

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
there are probably provisions in signing a shoe deal that would stop you from creating your own apparel company...branching off without the OK
lonzo would get sued to hell by one of these companies if his father tried to pull that shyt

Not after youre off contract. Id take an initial contract and try to flip the money

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
hes gonna make millions anyway, and what if lonzo balls out and it works? cant be scared of failure man.

So because he's gonna make millions as an nba player it's OK to flush $15-$20 million down the toilet because your dad is trying to play CEO? Those economics don't add up :hhh:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
fukk em, ill always support a black man at least trying to do something on his own :yeshrug:

and no before yall quote me i dont wear nikes overpriced ass :camby: nikkas lining up the pockets of phill night fukk outa here :umad:
nikka unless you wear nothing but starburys and other non white company sneakers please stop with the fronting for daps. Y'all gotta stop doing this on here.

FLASH

Banned
Daps
Reppin
CHIRAQ
Low key may not be that bad of a move. The internet/social media can help BBB reach worldwide audience (currently Ball Brothers have amassed 4 million followers on Instagram and none have even stepped foot on NBA court) This isn't the 80s and 90s were only the big corporations had the capacity to market globally.