nikka Lupe out here making personal songs for $500

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
plenty of other artists have done this. even if it is a gag, what is wrong with providing affordable, personalized content to fans? lmao. this dude writes songs for a living but somehow it's :snoop: that he's selling songs. y'all are crazy.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
lmao this gotta be a prank he's saying you gotta meet him in person

if you got that kind of money to throw away you might as well book him for a show so he can do some actual work

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Its not a feature tho.

i wonder what's in that contract tho??

i mean i definitely think that there's gonna be a "you can't sell this shyt" type clause

but what else can they do?? if you're not selling it, can you give it away?? can it be played on radio?? can you add a verse to the instrumental?? he doesn't even own the instrumentals, so really what can he legally shut down with that

anyways fukk it... sue me.. the pub would be worth it..

500 for his track... extend the instrumental and lay my verse after.... put it on every social media site ever, with the words "free" and watch him come sue me for it which will only give me more national pub anyway

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
genius shyt....it's not a feature...just a personal joint for his fans that they pay for and sign a contract (which prolly prevents em from featuring it on a mixtape or some shyt)...he'll even come and record the verse in person...crazy

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:yeshrug: I think it's cool tbh. A rapper of his caliber doing this seems like a win-win situation.