nikka nerds worst fear: Fin is still healing from being KO'd in the next Star Wars Film

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People need to be honest they ran the star wars series in the ground. You don't need 12 star wars movies and 10 anthology movies. The first 3 were enough. The could've told the Darth Vader story in one good movie.

The original trilogy of movies is classic. A New Hope and Empire are legendary, and Jedi is mostly good (The only things I didn't like were the Ewoks beating the empire and Boba Fett going out like a punk).
I'm cool on the rest of these movies. They prequels were mostly trash, and Disney is milking the series to death.

They couldn't show Finn shining for even a second in this teaser trailer!? :snoop:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The original trilogy of movies is classic. A New Hope and Empire are legendary, and Jedi is mostly good (The only things I didn't like were the Ewoks beating the empire and Boba Fett going out like a punk).
I'm cool on the rest of these movies. They prequels were mostly trash, and Disney is milking the series to death.

They couldn't show Finn shining for even a second in this teaser trailer!? :snoop:

Not to defend or compare, but they are trying to make his movie fate a mystery like they did with Luke last time. Never know, he might be part mechanical this time. Haven't read any leaks that were deemed truthful yet.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I cosign this 100%

I said it before i'll say it again, I was watchin that movie like:hhh: and I turned and looked at these Asian dudes and even they were like:picard: every time Finn was doing some minstrel show shyt.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The garbage man knew the location of the thermal oscillator because it was next to recycling station

:ohhh: