nikka We Made It! SiickCurllyGurl Is a FINALIST for 10k !!

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Nevermind, just read she played yall nikkas :pachaha:

...Anybody ever get any nudes tho :lupe:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Looks like you nikkas should have looked at the gem thread :sas2: There was a quote in there about you can save a men who was your worst enemy from a burning building and he will be grateful, but you do the same for a female she will not or something like that.Either way bytch used Coli man for her personal gain

That's sad.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
People are mean to her yet it took the coli and its thousands of members to get votes so she could be a finalist.

Grow up simp.

So this was some contest where a bunch of people had to live on a life raft for as long as possible and be the last person standing? Pretty sad what people would do for money.

Also, I don't blame her for not donating. Reading through some of the replies here you guys were really disrespectful towards her. But you guys hate women so much you can't even see that.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Where that ban at tho?
rickrossdrink.gif

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: this thread

This reminds me of every time the lottery goes up to a really high amount all the people that make threads talking about they gonna share some of it with the coli :russ:

:mjlol: This broad joined sent a couple of booty pics around strategically, got her 10k and bounced
:snoop: yo let me get dat mustard

• Dap
Reactions: ADK