nikkas cant throw hands anymore, errbody shooting (lets off 15 shots)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude was 34, had 7 children whose best interest it was to look after, and still was amping about a nikka calling him a hoe...

Come on, man. He was old enough to know better. If nikkas calling you out your name is enough to get you to risk your life and freedom in your mid-30s, you're failing life...

exactly…they both displayed irrational feminine energy…one just had a gun

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
I'll never live in the South cause of shyt like this
My homies in Georgia be telling me about 15 year olds walking round there with choppas in they pants
It aint for me

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Dude was 34, had 7 children whose best interest it was to look after, and still was amping about a nikka calling him a hoe...

Come on, man. He was old enough to know better. If nikkas calling you out your name is enough to get you to risk your life and freedom in your mid-30s, you're failing life....

With all my vitriol towards spineless cowards like the shooter in this video, there is no denying what you are saying here. :wow: You HAVE to move different when you’re family man. Everything you say or do, directly affects your family, whether in a positive way or negative. I have no doubt that our victim, too, is likely from a household that had zero positive male leadership…evident by his complete lack of ability to use basic logic and reasoning in the heat of a moment. He definitely holds a lot of blame in this as well. You just can’t be a 30+ year old father, and be out here engaging in confrontations like this. :mindblown:

But in the end I still firmly believe that if he was threatened with being slapped, and he stood up to that- being slapped, only to be shot instead, the shooter is the biggest kind of b*tch we have plaguing the community today.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
With all my vitriol towards spineless cowards like the shooter in this video, there is no denying what you are saying here. :wow: You HAVE to move different when you’re family man. Everything you say or do, directly affects your family, whether in a positive way or negative. I have no doubt that our victim, too, is likely from a household that had zero positive male leadership…evident by his complete lack of ability to use basic logic and reasoning in the heat of a moment. He definitely holds a lot of blame in this as well. You just can’t be a 30+ year old father, and be out here engaging in confrontations like this. :mindblown:

But in the end I still firmly believe that if he was threatened with being slapped, and he stood up to that- being slapped, only to be shot instead, the shooter is the biggest kind of b*tch we have plaguing the community today.

The shooter definitely a square too but the biggest takeaway I get from altercations like this, that aren't physical altercations, are the inability or unwillingness of either party to de-escalate. So this is two squares on both sides to me, and these are commonplace scenarios in our community nationwide. No one wants to walk away...

My energy would be different if there was actually an assault on one person or even a legit threat of assault. The victim wasn't even a legitimate threat of assault, its not like he really walked up on the car, reached in, or walked around to the driver's side, so the shooter unnecessarily shot the man. Standing a few feet away verbally threatening you isn't a cause to shoot him...

And the victim unnecessarily got himself shot. Okay you hit the man's car, he said whatever he said, apologize and keep it pushing. All that posturing is wack...

Look, no man likes being called out his name or challenged, I get that. And I've been in these situations and handled them poorly, and believe I was spared to be a better person later. When you know better, you do better. With experience and age should come maturation and responsibility, and true enough many of us don't have it, but we should. Let that shyt ride...

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1) Stay away from these little hood gas stations/food marts
2) Never expect someone to give you a 'fair one' and always expect someone to have their gun on them, so always do your best to avoid or deescalate a situation

Walking up on someone while they are in their car where they probably have a pistol under their seat is a bad, bad idea.

exactly ain't no rules in the streets