nikkas go to other countries to get women to feel like a cac

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
From what I've been told they fine and feminine but still pretty conservative in Ethiopia and eritrea.
Everybody's experience is different just gotta go see for yourself.

People told me Puerto Rico was the truth. I went out there and the nicest people were working in tourism or from the states. Most of the natives were pretty rude and unwelcoming

Yea I been hearing that too. Kind of makes me want to skip it to be honest lol but since I got a stop there I decided to just be there a couple days. Imma just line something up on tinder there just in case b4 I go. The shyt that motivated me to go is I flew Ethiopian Airlines and their flight attendants were bad ass fukk:wow:

Yea I heard Puerto Rican local interaction wasn’t the best lol. Better off going to the DR.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Sex tourism is Guys going to foreign countries to take advantage of poor often times underage women overseas.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo you like the 5th nikka I seen mention Bali

wtf is goin on in Bali, that has negroes flooding over there?:dwillhuh:

Drugs and Australian Beckies.... that's where aussie cacs go for their spring breaks

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
So only the white man should get to have the world and it's carnal things at his disposal? :comeon:
As an ex slave (I’m presuming you’re black) you should partake in the exploitation of others — that’s cac behavior. And it’s hard to claim the moral ground when you’re engaging in caccery.

If morals aren’t your thing, think of the environment. You’re flying thousands of miles to bust a nutt? Think of the environmental pollution that’s happening.

You’re upsetting the local eco system. A young guy in brazil is probably going to have to go to Chile to get laid. The guy from Chile is probably going to have a fukk a penguin.

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
You don't get any points for taking advantage of desperate women, you didn't pull them with no good game.

Who's looking for "points"? Sometimes you're just looking for p*ssy.

You can have "game", wealth, looks, whatever -- but sometimes you're just looking for p*ssy.

"Points."
:mjlol:

The OP is talking the same kind of shyt like when dudes say they don't like being "fetishized".

bytch stuff.

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Only a c00n would say this.....

If a nikka went to DR and came back with lavish tales....any nikka would dap him up for having the bread to go and having a good time.

OP cant even have this type of convo around nikkas that get money....he would get slapped up

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Yea I been hearing that too. Kind of makes me want to skip it to be honest lol but since I got a stop there I decided to just be there a couple days. Imma just line something up on tinder there just in case b4 I go. The shyt that motivated me to go is I flew Ethiopian Airlines and their flight attendants were bad ass fukk:wow:

Yea I heard Puerto Rican local interaction wasn’t the best lol. Better off going to the DR.

Went and it was dope been a total of 3 times now…non traveling nikkas lost..

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Game is a bunch of bullshyt. It's either she want to fukk you or not.
It’s not tho. Sometimes she see you and would fukk with you if she knew what you were about, but wouldn’t do so just off looks.

Sometimes you ain’t even on her radar until you flirt with her the right way at the right time.

She might not even fukk with you initially, but could come around if she likes being around you.

Hell, she could want to fukk you 1000% but your mouthpiece could be so trash that you turn her off completely.

Def not black and white.