nikkas overacting on Facebook appreciation thread lol

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the same ppl we know personally are suddenly political experts and act like their lives are going to be any worst now that Trump is in office. Today they go from posting worldstar hiphop clips and nikka memes to act like they're suddenly aware of whats actually going on in society.

They have no unique personalized opinion...no logic, no complex well verse explanation....just a bunch of emotion. "OMG Trump got elected!!! Oh my god!!!" yet nothing about their life is going to change. They're still going to pretake in fukkery, still going to spend money on bullshyt , still going to give all their money away to white people , still going to turn up 4 nights a week. These the same ppl that would roll their eyes when u would try to talk about these things to them before it became popular to even talk about.

That herd mentality is a motherfukker. They don't even know why they're mad, they just know, democrat = good guys, rep = bad guys...its basically like the Yankees vs the red socks...its a team sport. All of a sudden every dumb motherfukker want to be Anderson cooper on facebook, its hilarious reading ppl with blunts and alcohol on their pages talking about were doomed now that trump is in, oh really nikka ! and u wasn't doomed before?

Buffalo NY nikkas are funny, we been living in total economic disenfranchisement of decades, 3rd world conditions and now y'all alert? :hubie::beli: stupid. U got nikkas that sip lean, smoke weed, and fukk raw everyday...now trump is the thing that scare you? really? really? lol fukk outta here man

Life is about survival of the fittest, no politician can hurt or help you. No matter who's in office, its up to the individual to carve out a path for themselves. If you depend on the government for your survival, you're already a dead person walking and don't even know it.

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yep. They are too dumb to realize that there is other stuff at stake besides just the presidency.

You notice these dudes never talk about the Supreme Court, Senate, etc. It's because they don't know anything about it. They just keep calling everybody "scared" of Trump :mjlol:they will never debate about or even mention the importance of the SC, Senate, House, etc

To me a Republican winning would've been bad regardless of who it was. They can't comprehend this opinion. One of my reasons is, recessions usually happen under Republicans. Nixon, Reagan, Bush, Bush II etc. Also, the Republicans gaining more control again.

They can keep calling other black ppl "scared" simply for not wanting a Republican president, Republicans controlling the Senate, Supreme Court, House of Representatives, etc :mjgrin:

A lot of these dudes on here are just dumb. They don't get that some brehs on here live in different places than them, and that may be the reason some brehs voted Democrat. I live out West but I have fam in NC. They have dudes like Pat McCrory and Richard Burr out there fukking shyt up, so some of them definitely made sure they voted, not just because of Trump but because of Republicans in general. I can tell some of these cats have never lived in certain places especially the South.

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
And if we were in Asians position then I'd agree that we don't have to really care about politicians (local included), but we're not. We don't even have a real economic base. Plus if a recession happens which it likely will, as usual under the Republicans, it will hit black ppl the hardest.

nikkas keep talking about Trump but not about the Supreme Court, Senate and everything else. Republicans took shyt over this election. Yes that shyt affects nikkas especially in certain states/cities.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Lets keep it 100. Have you heard of the term empathy, and do you know what it means?

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Facebook and social media in general have a lot of smart dumb people on it that get all their information from memes like this

15032052_1091512714301950_815847624234046345_n.jpg

without fact checking and believe anything:snoop: