Nikkas right about marriage..

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
SMH...

When millennials talk about sexuality and changing the game.. Mfers be all in..

"I was born a nikka but now i want to be a bytch" and people be all in.. Supporting and everything..

But when people have a different opinion on marriage, everyone got a thumb in their mouth..

@CorporateTrapper take notes breh..
marriage & divorce are big.time hustles they gotta keep leading lambs to the slaughter*

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Marriage isn't just a social contract between 2 people, it's a contract between you society and that couple. That's why. I can make any arrangement I want with any number of women, but when you get married there's a whole lot of cultural and legal responsibility on the part of the state and teh couple that come along with that.

R Kelly can sit in his mansion with 30 on-demand hos willing to do whatever he says, but the state's not recognizing any of them as his wife.

THis is my problem with gay marriage, it asks society to treat a gay union the same as a biological coupling where in the latter case there are thousands of years of tradition and reasoning behind the state recognizing their union.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is worth it. The problem is that people are either lonely & thirsty for companionship or only pay attention to the physical and look past negative behavior of their partner. Ot they overlook that marriage is a business and aren't building anything with wifey. A lot of the GMB nikkas are either selfish hypersexuals or extremely scorned
How is it worth it? How Sway?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Alot of Black men feel this way as well as some sistas

Hence why marriage isn't a good determiner on black relationship. And how many is with who, etc

Alot of long term black relationship with no goal of "marriage"

Alot of black people don't care for that state license approval shyt that is marriage

Last edited:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Marriage propaganda will continue as long as the marriage industry continues to sell engagement rings, wedding dresses and tuxedos, catering services, film services, wedding DJ, the actual location the wedding will be held, etc.

Look at this shyt -> https://www.herecomestheguide.com/wedding-party-ideas/detail/the-ultimate-wedding-budget-breakdown

Then the honeymoon expenses.

And then when it fails, divorce lawyers get paid...the courts get paid. Then child support services come into play, etc.

This shyt is big business and it needs people to continue getting married for the foreseeable future.

Everything in this country is about money including marriage. Think about it long and hard before you walk down that aisle brehs. Think long term - not just in the present.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
SMH...

When millennials talk about sexuality and changing the game.. Mfers be all in..

"I was born a nikka but now i want to be a bytch" and people be all in.. Supporting and everything..

But when people have a different opinion on marriage, everyone got a thumb in their mouth..

@CorporateTrapper take notes breh..

That's deep :wow:

Millennials really changing the game

We out here saying fukk College

fukk a 9 to 5

fukk marriage

fukk gender roles

LOL

We create our own rules.

I pretty much threw every social Norm in the bushes except gender roles

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's deep :wow:

Millennials really changing the game

We out here saying fukk College

fukk a 9 to 5

fukk marriage

fukk gender roles

LOL

We create our own rules.

I pretty much threw every social Norm in the bushes except gender roles

We must begin examining every social norm..

Marriage is good shyt.. I stand behind it 100%..

But why is your agreement with your girl not honorable, and mines is?

A state license keeps a man faithful? Anyone can make vows and honor them..

Marriage aside, i don't think people really sat down and contemplated state marriage licenses, and the real reasons behind them..

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
No benefits to marriage?

• Right to benefits while married:
    • Employment assistance and transitional services for spouses of members being separated from military service; continued commissary privileges
    • Per diem payment to spouse for federal civil service employees when relocating
    • Indian Health Service care for spouses of Native Americans (in some circumstances)
    • Sponsor husband/wife for immigration benefits
  • Larger benefits under some programs if married, including:
  • Joint and family-related rights:
    • Joint filing of bankruptcy permitted
    • Joint parenting rights, such as access to children's school records
    • Family visitation rights for the spouse and non-biological children, such as to visit a spouse in a hospital or prison
    • Next-of-kin status for emergency medical decisions or filing wrongful death claims
    • Custodial rights to children, shared property, child support, and alimony after divorce
    • Domestic violence intervention
    • Access to "family only" services, such as reduced rate memberships to clubs & organizations or residency in certain neighborhoods
  • Preferential hiring for spouses of veterans in government jobs
  • Tax-free transfer of property between spouses (including on death) and exemption from "due-on-sale" clauses.
  • Special consideration to spouses of citizens and resident aliens
  • Threats against spouses of various federal employees is a federal crime
  • Right to continue living on land purchased from spouse by National Park Service when easement granted to spouse
  • Court notice of probate proceedings
  • Domestic violence protection orders
  • Existing homestead lease continuation of rights
  • Regulation of condominium sales to owner-occupants exemption
  • Funeral and bereavement leave
  • Joint adoption and foster care
  • Joint filing of taxes (see filing status)
  • Insurance licenses, coverage, eligibility, and benefits organization of mutual benefits society
  • Legal status with stepchildren
  • Making spousal medical decisions
  • Spousal non-resident tuition differential waiver
  • Permission to make funeral arrangements for a deceased spouse, including burial or cremation
  • Right of survivorship of custodial trust
  • Right to change surname upon marriage
  • Right to enter into prenuptial agreement
  • Right to inheritance of property
  • Spousal privilege in court cases (the marital confidences privilege and the spousal testimonial privilege)
  • For those divorced or widowed, the right to many of ex- or late spouse's benefits, including:
    • Social Security pension
    • Veteran's pensions, indemnity compensation for service-connected deaths, medical care, and nursing home care, right to burial in veterans' cemeteries, educational assistance, and housing
    • survivor benefits for federal employees
    • Survivor benefits for spouses of longshoremen, harbor workers, railroad workers
    • Additional benefits to spouses of coal miners who die of black lung disease
    • $100,000 to spouse of any public safety officer killed in the line of duty
    • Continuation of employer-sponsored health benefits
    • Renewal and termination rights to spouse's copyrights on death of spouse
    • Continued water rights of spouse in some circumstances
    • Payment of wages and workers compensation benefits after worker death
    • Making, revoking, and objecting to post-mortem anatomical gifts
If you don't want her taking half, don't marry a broke woman :manny:

Me personally, I'm using every avenue possible to build a foundation for my kids, even if that means running the risk of having the state involved. If you are going into marriage thinking "whats in it for me and me alone" its not your wave.