Nikkas who ever rocked some Black Timbs or AF1s, get the fukk in here, LOL

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
any nikka thinking they fly rocking some all blacks a1's is sadly mistaken :mjlol:

a nikka in here said they go well with any outfit :dead:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Shut your bum ass up. Why the fukk you hurting your dads feelings for? Because you didn’t want folks to clown you?

Your dad worked hard for those boots.

:russ:

Pops should’ve known better. In fact, he did. But my stepmom would always talk him out of buying the good shyt for me and my brother. I remember one time he had already paid for the Girbauds, Polos and Jordans and she marched him back into the store to return them. I looked at him with disgust.

:scust:

Love him to death though.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
IN 2018 id rock black timbs over butters all fukkn day...

You got lil white bytches looking like Miley Cyrus rocking em now...:scust: IM not rocking boots same as these ditzy cac bytches and they grandma...

Winter time ALL BLACK everything...timbs,leathers,pea coats,eye glasses,skullies,fists...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Looks like that fukknikka esoteric from SOHH.

Somebody should tell him fat dudes should stay away from fashion trends cuz yall look stupid rocking fitted clothes with ya belly hanging out.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Facts:yeshrug:

I honestly hate white shoes...

I had a pair of black timbs but they were more carbon looking, not shiney.

I had a pair of black AF1’s... i never cared for the white ones...

I don’t wear that shyt no more but I still wear black hoodies too... they’re just sleeveless now.

My favorite uniform to the club during winter was usually black jeans, black fitted shirt, wheat Timbs, and a lil jewelry. Either a black durag or a black hat

Back in those days I actually didn’t give a fukk :yeshrug:

Black just my color

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
no suede material :picard:

mononchrome suede timbs>>>>>>>

tl6s-a176x.jpg

Timberland-Mono-Grey-Boots-.jpg
It is suede there was no leather version made for that style

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never owned a pair of black Forces. Ever. Every time I see someone wearing some black low top forces they are always dogged to hell creased up like the wicked witch from Wizard of Oz shoes and you know that the soles almost worn out. Never seen someone with a pair of regular fresh black forces. I still rock my Italian leather high black on black lux forces though. They go good with the current Italian designer wave of fashion. I haven't owned a pair of mids since high school and I haven't owned a white on white pair since high school either. White on white Forces just remind me of white people who need to be in an NA meeting. :lolbron:It's like you can tell when a dopefiend is clean or not based on the condition of his/her white on white low top Forces. :mjlol:When it comes to Forces, I gotta rock flavors. The most simplistic I get with Forces is rocking the old school color of the month retro AF1 with the OG Nike Air branding on the heel. :ehh: The low cut black Timberland Chukka with the single sole is a classic though.:usure: But 6' single soles are always a bamma move almost as bad as wearing Jordan running shoes. :mjlol:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Never owned a pair of black Forces. Ever. Every time I see someone wearing some black low top forces they are always dogged to hell creased up like the wicked witch from Wizard of Oz shoes and you know that the soles almost worn out. Never seen someone with a pair of regular fresh black forces. I still rock my Italian leather high black on black lux forces though. They go good with the current Italian designer wave of fashion. I haven't owned a pair of mids since high school and I haven't owned a white on white pair since high school either. White on white Forces just remind me of white people who need to be in an NA meeting. :lolbron:It's like you can tell when a dopefiend is clean or not based on the condition of his/her white on white low top Forces. :mjlol:When it comes to Forces, I gotta rock flavors. The most simplistic I get with Forces is rocking the old school color of the month retro AF1 with the OG Nike Air branding on the heel. :ehh: The low cut black Timberland Chukka with the single sole is a classic though.:usure: But 6' single soles are always a bamma move almost as bad as wearing Jordan running shoes. :mjlol:

I was at a lunch table in high school when I heard Tyree told Aaron that he looked like he was kickboxing trees. Aaron has a pair of black Air Force ones that looked like a snail with salt sprinkled on it.