Nikkas who ever rocked some Black Timbs or AF1s, get the fukk in here, LOL

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
yeah the creases is what prevents me from copping white airs anymore. I want to start copping them again soooo bad though
Yeah. AF1’s only retail for $90-$100 but it ends up being an expensive shoe because of the durability, you gotta reup on pairs.

I bought a pair of the Just Do It joints paid $188 for them how we feel about these

:patrice:
images

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Yeah. AF1’s only retail for $90-$100 but it ends up being an expensive shoe because of the durability, you gotta reup on pairs.

I bought a pair of the Just Do It joints paid $188 for them how we feel about these

:patrice:
images

Not for me. I saw the coldest AF1s on this kid at the damn water park out here. I had to ask bruh where he got them (Footlocker) and then my girl reminded me that my AF1 days were behind me. When we met, that’s all I wore with the occasional Jordan mixed in. I had over 20 pairs, including IDs.

(pics of the shoes the kid was wearing)
Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-5.png

Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-3-1.jpg

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
I thought he was coming at the regular black timbs
Was boutta say dude buggin
But nah them black on black AF1s was only acceptable if you was about to hit a lick
The ones with the blue swoosh inside work if you know how to piece it together tho
The tiscis clean too
677802_020.png.png

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
I wanted the crocs so bad. But tell me why I almost pulled the trigger on the anaconda skins a few times on eBay? I knew I couldn’t justify $1K on white sneakers.

1ee76e4fda57db4afd95c07a4a771049.jpg
Them joints hard but you gon have to plan ya whole day ahead of time before you wear em
Ain’t nobody got time to be packing back up kicks and shyt

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
I thought he was coming at the regular black timbs
Was boutta say dude buggin
But nah them black on black AF1s was only acceptable if you was about to hit a lick
The ones with the blue swoosh inside work if you know how to piece it together tho
The tiscis clean too
677802_020.png.png

Them shyts is ugly as hell.Man the colours do not contrast well on the shoe and it looks like a bootleg design that you would find at the swapmeat.

Last edited:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
All thru highschool I had all black low tops...I was poor and they matched with evrything atleast that what my momma told me:mjcry:. “You better get you some shoes that going to last because I ain’t buying nomo” :usure:

They never looked too dirty and as long as you had a forcefield you was good.

My senior year that’s the only pair of shoes I had besides some hoop shoes. When they started losing colors I used to color them in with a black marker. :mjcry:. Rubbed out most of the padding in the insides.

Now I’m grown and I have shoes I only where like once or twice a year. Humble beginnings make you appreciate the black AF 1s.:blessed:

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
All thru highschool I had all black low tops...I was poor and they matched with evrything atleast that what my momma told me:mjcry:. “You better get you some shoes that going to last because I ain’t buying nomo” :usure:

They never looked too dirty and as long as you had a forcefield you was good.

My senior year that’s the only pair of shoes I had besides some hoop shoes. When they started losing colors I used to color them in with a black marker. :mjcry:. Rubbed out most of the padding in the insides.

Now I’m grown and I have shoes I only where like once or twice a year. Humble beginnings make you appreciate the black AF 1s.:blessed:

you ever polished them joints with shoe polish? I used to polish my black trainers with shoe polish.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Only had all black low tops.

Wanted the mids after I seen Murphy Lee wearing them in the what da hook gone be video though. :wow: