Nikki Bella Just Wants To Be Appreciated

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I appreciate her :mjcry:

She actually got exponentially better from where she started. Is she on Asuka/Sasha/Becky/Charlotte's level? No, but she wasn't bad near the end of her run.
tenor.gif

stating this is blasphemous around here for some reason

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikki improved, I respect her as a wrestler, sad for his her careers over but never had any hate towards her. She got a lot better, infact they both did from their begginings.

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps

She actually got exponentially better from where she started. Is she on Asuka/Sasha/Becky/Charlotte's level? No, but she wasn't bad near the end of her run.

But even her best was just serviceable. I mean, Carmella was as green as a four leaf clover and did a pretty good job of hanging w/her in the ring. That...says a lot. She started from the bottom and made it to the upper middle. I give her credit for improving when, given her position, she didn't *have* to, but that's as far as I can go, lol.

I think what rubs people the wrong way about Nikki is how fake she is. Even if you're a fan of hers, you can't deny she was handed a lot of things based on her looks and connections and instead of being honest about that and calling a thing a thing, she pretends she doesn't know why people would say such things and tries to position herself as if she *were* on the Charlotte/Sasha/Becky/Asuka level in the ring, had character work put Sensational Sheri to shame, and was a trailblazer for women's wrestling on the level of Alundra Blaze or Aja Kong. It's mad annoying...especially when you can pull receipts of her (and Brie) screwing over other Divas and holding down the company when the women weren't getting a fair shake.

I don't necessarily hate Nikki but I do hate the narrative they've built up around the Bellas. I would high key respect her a lot more if she was like "I took what they gave me and look what I built from it." Because that's where she deserves credit and respect. The Bellas managed to take their WWE platform and spin it into successful businesses and lucrative opportunities that create independent coin for them. That is something that a lot of WWE talent, past and present, have tried and failed to do.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So just a guess, but I’m pretty sure she didn’t get a speech because she’s not an active member of the roster. If she was full time, then she would get one, but she hasn’t been full time for a couple of years. It’s not the smarks’ fault, it’s her inactivity to blame for this

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
There are plenty that did way more than her that never got retirement speeches.

Save that for the Hall of Fame. We all know they are going in.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

While this is true, the WWE treated both Bellas as if they became peak Eddie Guerrero and Bret Hart in their comeback. They should have never been celebrated like they were.

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
But even her best was just serviceable. I mean, Carmella was as green as a four leaf clover and did a pretty good job of hanging w/her in the ring. That...says a lot. She started from the bottom and made it to the upper middle. I give her credit for improving when, given her position, she didn't *have* to, but that's as far as I can go, lol.

I think what rubs people the wrong way about Nikki is how fake she is. Even if you're a fan of hers, you can't deny she was handed a lot of things based on her looks and connections and instead of being honest about that and calling a thing a thing, she pretends she doesn't know why people would say such things and tries to position herself as if she *were* on the Charlotte/Sasha/Becky/Asuka level in the ring, had character work put Sensational Sheri to shame, and was a trailblazer for women's wrestling on the level of Alundra Blaze or Aja Kong. It's mad annoying...especially when you can pull receipts of her (and Brie) screwing over other Divas and holding down the company when the women weren't getting a fair shake.

I don't necessarily hate Nikki but I do hate the narrative they've built up around the Bellas. I would high key respect her a lot more if she was like "I took what they gave me and look what I built from it." Because that's where she deserves credit and respect. The Bellas managed to take their WWE platform and spin it into successful businesses and lucrative opportunities that create independent coin for them. That is something that a lot of WWE talent, past and present, have tried and failed to do.

While this is true, the WWE treated both Bellas as if they became peak Eddie Guerrero and Bret Hart in their comeback. They should have never been celebrated like they were.

Definitely agree with both of y'all. I was looking past all the personal stuff & the undeserved pushes. As a wrestler/performer showed night & day improvement from her first day to her last day. She was serviceable in the ring. She wanted to improve, and she actually did it which says a lot more about her than some of the other women (and even men...). Honestly, I'd rather watch a Nikki Bella match than another Nattie botchfest that ends in the worst sharpshooter of all-time :hitmanscust: