Nikki Buried AJ Title Reigns

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
last night after Raw WWE taped a much talked about Divas segment which will air on Smackdown this week.

During the segment, which was said to be one of the better Divas talking segments in quite sometime, Nikki Bella took a shot at AJ Lee when she said Brock Lesnar has defended the WWE World Title more times that AJ did when she was Divas Champion.

The line could end up being edited off the version of Smackdown which airs on Thursday night, and if it does, then we know the line was written by WWE creative. There is a possibility, though, that Nikki improvised the line, which she is known to do sometimes, and it could be edited off this week’s broadcast.

It should noted there is some heat on AJ Lee over how much time she missed while she was away from the company, so it will be interesting to see how the Divas segment ends up playing out on Smackdown this wee

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
True but that's not really what bothers me about her or Paige's title reigns. Paige had title matches all the time.

But did you ever believe she would lose it unless it was to AJ? No. That right there was the problem. Matches were meaningless.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
after the way AJ dragged the entire Divas roster in that one promo last year, they gotta let the Bellas have this one :russ:

the good thing about these divas is you can see they legit have a competition going on who is gonna be #1 they don't care about being friends. wish the male roster had balls like that

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
after the way AJ dragged the entire Divas roster in that one promo last year, they gotta let the Bellas have this one :russ:

the good thing about these divas is you can see they legit have a competition going on who is gonna be #1 they don't care about being friends. wish the male roster had balls like that

I dont see it as competition. Nikki has been writing blogs and crying about AJ for awhile now...everyone is acting like Nikki is legit that's why ears are all of a sudden more receptive to the whole affair.