Nikki Minaj "Anaconda" LEAKED (Link) WHAT IN THE fukk?

krm101

Rookie
Daps
song is trash, but vid will be

photo-Funny-Masturbation-Other-GIF-SFW-205458389.gif

status

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
I can't get with any of her music either. The only reason she has such a lane is because there aren't any legit competition signed to a major label. Back when Kim, Foxy & Eve was getting it in, Nicki would have been an afterthought. Those girls had legit bangers in their catalog.

And that's the difference too, between a bytch & a woman. I don't support or appreciate bytches, I would a woman though.

You support her c00nish ways though? Dressing up like a white woman with a chicken necklace? SMH

man they gon call us ******s whether we wear chicken necklaces or not. Black people gotta stop watching and waiting for what they can do to be accepted by whites. Lady Gaga can wear a steak dress and thats fine "it's fashion" Nikki wears a chicken necklace and it's c00nin. My nikka im black and i love chicken, she prolly does too. Rep our culture own that shyt and stop letting people who dont understand us or will never love us determine what is a positive or negative statement for us to wear, say or do. White girls can rep Nutella all day tho?

She should wear 100 chicken necklaces if thats her art and her feeling. We got to love us and stop with the "ooohhh massa aint gon like that" mentality. WHo cares what their perception of black is. It's an ever changing, very diverse thing to be black. We validate our own culture. We all different. She doesnt represent blacks, she represent Onika Miraj at the end of the day.

Lastly, if you were to put Kim or Fox on Monster, they woulda have got ran thru. Lyrically Nikki is fukking raw when she wants to be. Her flows are creative and diverse, her mic presence and versatility is incredible and she has punchlines as well. Listen to the joint she got with Herb... or "Did It On Em", she has tons of verse pre fame where she's just as dope as the Remy's, Kim's, and Foxy's... Kim and Fox aint even write most they shyt... Eve is waaaayyyy more of a "c00n" then Nicki IMO, if we going that route, shes a shameless bed wench. Kim was fukking that ugly ass nikka Scott Storch for the money. Foxy fukked every nickel and dime drug dealer in Brooklyn. Nicki been with the same dude since High School. Who set's the best example for young girls?

I love all of them BTW.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
man they gon call us ******s whether we wear chicken necklaces or not. Black people gotta stop watching and waiting for what they can do to be accepted by whites. Lady Gaga can wear a steak dress and thats fine "it's fashion" Nikki wears a chicken necklace and it's c00nin. My nikka im black and i love chicken, she prolly does too. Rep our culture own that shyt and stop letting people who dont understand us or will never love us determine what is a positive or negative statement for us to wear, say or do. White girls can rep Nutella all day tho?

She should wear 100 chicken necklaces if thats her art and her feeling. We got to love us and stop with the "ooohhh massa aint gon like that" mentality. WHo cares what their perception of black is. It's an ever changing, very diverse thing to be black. We validate our own culture. We all different. She doesnt represent blacks, she represent Onika Miraj at the end of the day.

Lastly, if you were to put Kim or Fox on Monster, they woulda have got ran thru. Lyrically Nikki is fukking raw when she wants to be. Her flows are creative and diverse, her mic presence and versatility is incredible and she has punchlines as well. Listen to the joint she got with Herb... or "Did It On Em", she has tons of verse pre fame where she's just as dope as the Remy's, Kim's, and Foxy's... Kim and Fox aint even write most they shyt... Eve is waaaayyyy more of a "c00n" then Nicki IMO, if we going that route, shes a shameless bed wench. Kim was fukking that ugly ass nikka Scott Storch for the money. Foxy fukked every nickel and dime drug dealer in Brooklyn. Nicki been with the same dude since High School. Who set's the best example for young girls?

I love all of them BTW.
:wow: You stay saying some real shyt

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
W32YR8O.png
First she tries to be Egyptian and now this. So when's she bringing out the blackface?
d4b5.png

The funny part is that she's rocking the 'baby hairs' style of nikkas on that 'good hair is best hair' trip.. but she's a white woman. The ridiculousness is deeper than the surface.