NIL finna ruin college sports

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yea fam enough is enough, they might as well start a minor league with SEC schools + OSU/UM and Oregon/USC

I can’t post the tweets due to coli “maintenance” but 2021 Biletnikoff Winner Pittsburgh WR Jordan Addison is reportedly transferring to USC on a NIL offer.

They sayin Pitt officials are HOT, called USC to disparage Lincoln Riley and they are suspecting tampering

this shyt is free agency now, college sports been dead but this put a fork in it

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The only sports that might suffer are HBCU sports because we don’t really have the funding… Other than that I don’t care. Get your money Black man :manny:
It’s get your money black man for Jordan Addison and his family

u kno how many black high schoolers ain’t gettin offers cuz teams preying on solidified talent who have NO reason to transfer

jus ask @heart they makin a dirty game dirtier, sports been capitalist but to do it to this level when many amateurs are tryna eat is wicked

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Money talks. Do you think Cali players go to the South because it's the SEC? :mjlol:
Send me 500 and I can turn it into 10 bands in a week if u believe Pitt wasn’t already throwin hella bread at Jordan Addison

Nobody said nikkas shouldn’t get compensated for they talent, problem is now it’s getting greedy and slimey. Addison in the same company as Larry Fitzgerald at Pitt, anything he need I promise they got him

Rules needa change this ain’t right don’t really care what nobody talkin bout

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
that wasn't the point breh...

i'm saying fukk college sports.

if they are ruined long time coming

(they won't be anyway, you overreacting)
Lol Man U understand that the greatest players to play all of our favorite sports (sans soccer) we’re developed in college? Kobe and LeBron are really the only 2 we can say weren’t

where they gon come from?

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
This is mostly business as usual since boosters always existed behind the scenes
Major difference now is that players can transfer after proving themselves at smaller schools
It's fukked up for the smaller schools that gave a player a chance when the big schools told them :camby: only for the player to run back to them bigger schools once they show and prove cause the check bigger

It's no need for them to expand the playoffs now cause the talent about to be really concentrated into a handful of schools

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
College sports could implement a Time period for transfers

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
@Apprentice
because of the site right now, I cant quote you.

But yeah its a mess. Once the NCAA gets a new president I feel there will be some type of regulation and I'm sure it will benefit the schools more than the college players but for now its the wild wild west...
College sports could implement a Time period for transfers
I seen on twitter people were saying the NCAA should do the sit out a year rule again

I don’t think that’s the solution either though, some players have legit reasons to transfer and the NCAA has proven in the past they are awful at deciding who gets a waiver or not to play immediately

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THE NCAA is powerless. The courts already determined players should be paid. The genie is out of the bottle. There will be no going back to the old days of players playing for free.

And players SHOULDN'T HAVE T PLAY FOR FREE. They should be paid. I love this.