Nintendo Direct + Treehouse E3 2018: June 12th at 12PM EST - June 14th

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Pokemon Eevee/Pikachu on Switch looks really cool. Great way to get people playing Pokemon Go again on mobile.

Nintendo will print money soon :whew:

The pokemon game will be trash and let a lot of people down. Fanboys will buy it unknowingly and complain about it.

I wanted to see Yoshi & Star Fox and possibly some more Ubi-Tendo collabs.

None of the above were shown so I could give a fukk about the Nintendo conference.

Definitely enjoyed my Mario Odyssey w/ my son, though.

After the last Star Fox flopped they might be skeptical about a new one.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The pokemon game will be trash and let a lot of people down. Fanboys will buy it unknowingly and complain about it.

After the last Star Fox flopped they might be skeptical about a new one.

I haven't bought a Pokemon game since Crystal version :yeshrug:, I'm just saying it is a cool mechanic to incorporate mobile phones with the console

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nintendo reminded us that they're a toddlers-only company at this point by not showing Metroid.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It was ok. I was a bit let down, kind of like I was at every conference this year. Barely any games releasing the rest of the year. 2019 will be fire though.
The thing that absolutely broke my heart was no word on Odyssey DLC. It might never happen :sadcam:

Do not sleep on the Octo Expansion or the Xenoblade 2 Expansion. Those are damn near full games on their own. Hell, the Xenoblade expansion legitimately is it's own standalone release