Nintendos line up is looking crazy....

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:unimpressed:
My Switch is a glorified time killer for flights. Since I haven't flown anywhere in the past 2 years, my Switch collecting dust. :unimpressed:
My shyt is a glorified pulling it out at the beginning at the flight, then putting up after 5 mins and hopping on my phone, machine. Goes for road trips as well.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
My shyt is a glorified pulling it out at the beginning at the flight, then putting up after 5 mins and hopping on my phone machine. Goes for today road trips as well.

The fact that it doesn’t support BT devices are what kills it for me

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I always bring a bunch of shyt to keep me occupied on the plane (video games, books, ipad loaded up with TV shows/podcasts) just to end up sleeping the whole damn way thru lol

yep, I always bring all types of shyt, but just end up playing Sudoku on my phone

Same, main reason I got my switch and I never end up playing it on flights

My shyt is a glorified pulling it out at the beginning at the flight, then putting up after 5 mins and hopping on my phone machine. Goes for today road trips as well.

Man, all ya'll hoes and ya'll dappers are some bum flight bytches.:scust: Anytime I can get a reprieve from being behind the wheel in traffic, the switch is getting played, 1st priority.:whew: Especially on flights.:ohlawd: Then some of ya'll taking about sleeping on flights?!:mjtf: Man, I'm too busy worri...uh, concerned about air karma:patrice: to be doing that shyt.:martin:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Mario 3d world held me down earlier this year

Gonna pick up Mario golf and NEO next month

Sign me up for that arceus/splatoon 3 and metroid dread as well!