NiOh is better than Sekiro

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Team Ninja without Itagaki is iffy at best...but I'll have to see some gameplay to see how true your claim holds up or not.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao, nioh is trash, I deleted that shyt as soon as I got the level where they had poison and you had turn off the machines, the level design is garbage, too much equipment management, bad graphics, and the gameplay is boring switching stances doesn't change the flow of the combat

sekiro is proof that sometimes less is more, less focused on how many options your ass and more focus on what you are actually doing, the gameplay is far more engaging, its like solving a puzzle, when Nioh is more stat base with the right gear on you can mow down any boss

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
SMH @ the hate. Nioh is great and wonderful. The combat system and movement is beastly (I love fast-paced combat, and the stances add real strategy for those that are good enough). I love From's games (especially Bloodborne), but I still haven't finished Sekiro (and I DO like that game, don't get it twisted), it just didn't hold my attention like Nioh does.

Nioh is just a different animal IMO. Yeah, that poison level is pretty blah, and that's not even my most disliked level (Umi-Bozu). No real complaints about any other levels (until a certain DLC mission). I don't understand the hate about the loot. There's so many different ways you can play the game, finding the weapons and armor sets that work for you is a big part of the fun, and all the loot that drops is welcome. Until you figure out your build anyways, but that comes way later. And even then, some ppl feel the need to change it up, so it still helps.