Nipsey Hussle On Jay Z & 50 Cent + Exposes Record Labels That Didn't Sign Him,Because He Was Crip

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Hov showed his coporate colors when he wouldn't agree to babysit Beans.

So Siegel had to do take time on the head.

I dont blame Hov though because if you're still at that age, you can't be a knucklehead.

Siegel was and still living a second childhood. Cost him his voice and cost us someone who could have been one of the best.

The best signee the Roc ever had.

fukk Kanye's self righteous goofy ass.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

So Siegel had to do take time on the head.

I dont blame Hov though because if you're still at that age, you can't be a knucklehead.

Siegel was and still living a second childhood. Cost him his voice and cost us someone who could have been one of the best.

The best signee the Roc ever had.

fukk Kanye's self righteous goofy ass.
How you gonna babysit a millionaire label head who is almost your age with like 4 kids living in a different city :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

a self respecting grown ass man didn't type this shyt up

he had to go on record at a time when Beans was repeatedly fukking up to guarantee that Beans would not violate again. while beans was basically an addict out of control. Jay did the honest thing. He said no I can't vouch for him and that was all on everything Beans did to show he couldn't stay out of trouble.

Jay has put up millions in lawyer fees for rap nikkaz like Wayne, Meek and 21 Savage while he was facing deportation... and bought Freeway a whole kidney but you want to hold something against him because ANOTHER GROWN ASS MAN COULDN'T hold himself....

:dahell:

JoyousFlickeringIcterinewarbler-small.gif

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
a self respecting grown ass man didn't type this shyt up

he had to go on record at a time when Beans was repeatedly fukking up to guarantee that Beans would not violate again. while beans was basically an addict out of control. Jay did the honest thing. He said no I can't vouch for him and that was all on everything Beans did to show he couldn't stay out of trouble.

Jay has put up millions in lawyer fees for rap nikkaz like Wayne, Meek and 21 Savage while he was facing deportation... and bought Freeway a whole kidney but you want to hold something against him because ANOTHER GROWN ASS MAN COULDN'T hold himself....

:dahell:

JoyousFlickeringIcterinewarbler-small.gif

Son, you took one line out of that and made it out of a context

Quote the whole post next time and, if needed, have a smarter cat show you what I'm saying.