Nipsey punked Wack100 when he was alive. Wack waited til he passed to press a issue

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
I wouldn't say he punked him, he got just kept it 100.

Personally the constant "Lil nikka" reference when talking about Nipsey is more disrespectful, especially as Nipsey liked the post.
Aint nobody constantly referring me to as lil nikka:camby:

Wacks a clown and you lot keep giving him attention, by constantly posting about him then complaining. He knows how to push buttons and thats exactly what hes doing and ya'll lapping it up.

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
I think Wack would've handled Nip.. so this one isn't the one. But what he said elsewise if fax :smile:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He must have that footage of Game being knocked out in the mall by Rose Mo.
Na i think it's something more serious than that. I read some shyt in YouTube comments that sounded valid az fuk. You remember a couple years back there was a news story that game got a 15-16 year old pregnant. That shyt never came back up and has disappeared.

I used to be a game fan, but fuk him!!

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When that midget knocked out that CAC rapper from Florida somebody put the battery pack on him since then he's been in some lame ***** edgey type shyt.
He's big u's brother in law or something. Only reason he hasn't had the greenlight put on him. Fuk big u too for disrespecting nip by way of cosigning this fuken midget!!