No Brady. No Gronk. Carson FacePalmer: Patriots vs. Cardinals Sunday Night Football Game Thread

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Bill talking about making the new kickoff work in his favor :wow:

Talking about the league "trying to eliminate that play (kick returns)". "Could've kicked it out of the end zone on that last one...". The field position was huge on that last drive and az missing the kick :wow:

Jimmy G live now

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
just proves that brady is a system qb. The nerve of him being even compared to Peyton.
1f1a3746b264082fac2918aa9b6957b8.png

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Denver won vs. a good team without Peyton this week too.....and got to the playoffs without Peyton last year. Anything to say about that :sas2:
Pats are 12-5 without Brady. Colts went 2-14 when they lost Peyton for the year. I had this argument today already and it ended with both of us not agreeing at all some let me just end this bullshyt now.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Denver won vs. a good team without Peyton this week too.....and got to the playoffs without Peyton last year. Anything to say about that :sas2:

filling in for a Peyton Manning whose body had already broken down on him doesn't exactly prove anything. And even then they ended up deciding that broke down Peyton > their options when it came to the playoffs.

And trev's in a completely different situation.