No :****: but lets keep it fonky, Drake&Josh>>>>Kenan&Kel

Mr Bubbles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Neds Declassified was the shyt>>>

Man, I wish they would have went through with that High School spinoff they had planned. That show was piff. The girls grew up to be bad, the school was fun, the chemistry the cast had with each other was great and it had a ton of one off and side characters that were interesting. Nick just had a show that was like it but it was garbage. Ned's doesn't even get reruns anymore.

Drake and Josh is to Kenan and Kel to what Key and Peele is to Chappelle.. They rode that wave Kenan and Kel made but weren't nearly as funny. They were alright but they lacked the chemistry of Kenan and Kel and just weren't as funny. Drake and Josh had better side characters though. K&K only had Roger and Chris. They later added Mark and that chick that worked with Kenan but that was super late. Kenan's sister even got written off for a long time and only brought back for the end. Drake and Josh never had a funnier episode than the one where everyone got locked in the freezer.

Lea

Pro
Daps
Man, I wish they would have went through with that High School spinoff they had planned. That show was piff. The girls grew up to be bad, the school was fun, the chemistry the cast had with each other was great and it had a ton of one off and side characters that were interesting. Nick just had a show that was like it but it was garbage. Ned's doesn't even get reruns anymore.

Drake and Josh is to Kenan and Kel to what Key and Peele is to Chappelle.. They rode that wave Kenan and Kel made but weren't nearly as funny. They were alright but they lacked the chemistry of Kenan and Kel and just weren't as funny. Drake and Josh had better side characters though. K&K only had Roger and Chris. They later added Mark and that chick that worked with Kenan but that was super late. Kenan's sister even got written off for a long time and only brought back for the end. Drake and Josh never had a funnier episode than the one where everyone got locked in the freezer.
I always wondered what happened to Kyra.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Drake and josh>>>>>>>

Meagan was a little she devil :picard:

Since I'm seeing ned declassified love:

Don't forget The Romeo show either :ufdup:

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
Kenan & Kel was overrated and so was All That :trash: ... In fact most of the 90's cartoons on Nick were

Rugarts =:trash:

Doug =:trash:

Now I'll give you Rocko's Modern Life & Hey Arnold , those were the shyt:gladbron:

But they ain't fukking early Spongebob , Invader Zim , FOP :blessed:
:hhh:I should neg your dumb ass for this shyt. By the was SpongeBob started in the 90's