No cap: Finessed a sex doll from a fukk nikka

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
So I’m chilling at home like any normal Friday night, waiting on my homeboy to come through, so we can hit the club, when I get a knock at the door

It’s was the UPS man dropping off a big azz package.

At first I was going to tell him, he has the wrong address, but then I said fukk it one mans loss is another’s gain

After i opened the box i stood in awe as I stared at the thickest pretty white bitty in the city (sex doll for you clueless mofos)

No cap I began clapping my hands and cheering like a nikka just won the lotto

I sent a quick text to my homeboy say fukk the club, something done fell through tonight
:mjlit:
I immediately put my snow queen in the proper position (doggy), stripped off all my clothes (pause) and headed for the coco butter:dame:

Tell me why as soon as I pop out from the kitchen, why I see my noisy ass neighbor banging on my window
I thinking to myself, nikka you fukking up the mood in this bytch :hhh:

Then he takes off running back to his house, before I could put hands on his cockblocking azz

I figured the mood had already been killed, so I put my clothes on and was just about to put bae in the closet, when suddenly I hear
Bang at my door.

It’s my neighbor, but this time he gotta another nikka with him.

I grabbed my pistol from my drawer and was about to let these nikkas know how I’m coming, but a clearer head prevailed

I decided to grab bae and do the dash on these fukk nikkas.

Right now I’m posting from the local library waiting for the heat to die down

:yeshrug: