No Charges For c00n Cop Who Killed Three Men in Five Years

Don De Dieu

Standing in the sun getting black as I want
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee
This case is in my part of town, so I’m pretty familiar with it and how shyt operates in Wauwatosa, Milwaukee and the county. Surprisingly, it’s flown under the radar nationally, but looks like it’s about to get attention. Not surprised at all at the outcome.

TDLR:
a Black cop has killed three men in five years – two Black and a Latino – and will get off with no charges. He's also hopped on local right-wing radio for pats on his head and got a GoFundMe for legal bills.

Milwaukee County district attorney decides not to charge Police Officer Joseph Mensah in shooting death of Alvin Cole

More than eight months after the shooting death of 17-year-old Alvin Cole in February, the Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office ruled Wednesday that Wauwatosa Police Officer Joseph Mensah was justified in the shooting.

Earlier in the day, a separate report by third-party investigator Steven Biskupic recommended the Wauwatosa Police and Fire Commission fire Mensah.

"In this case, there is sufficient evidence that Officer Mensah had an actual subjective belief that deadly force was necessary and that belief was objectively reasonable. I do not believe that the State could disprove self-defense or defense of others in this case and therefore could not meet the burden required to charge Officer Mensah," District Attorney John Chisholm wrote of his decision.

This is the third shooting death by Mensah while in the line of duty in the last five years.

Mensah was suspended with pay by the Wauwatosa Police and Fire Commission on July 15, while Biskupic — a former U.S. attorney — conducted an investigation into a complaint by the family of Jay Anderson Jr., whom Mensah shot and killed in 2016.

Biskupic's completed investigation was released just hours before District Attorney John Chisholm and the Cole family were scheduled to meet Wednesday afternoon.

The report states that Mensah did not improperly use deadly force in the Anderson shooting. But because of the potential for Mensah engaging in a fourth shooting, Biskupic recommended the Wauwatosa Police and Fire Commission fire him.

"The risk and ensuing consequences to the Wauwatosa Police Department and the City of Wauwatosa of a fourth shooting by this officer are too great for this commission to find otherwise," Biskupic said in the report.

New details on Cole shooting
In addition to addressing the Anderson case, new details surrounding Cole's shooting death were revealed in the report.

According to the report:

Police responded to a report of a man with a gun at Mayfair mall on Feb. 2. Mensah arrived to see other officers and mall security running after Cole. During the pursuit, Cole pulled out a handgun from a fanny pack “and the gun fired, apparently accidentally, striking Cole in the arm.”

“Cole fell to the ground into a crawl position, where he was surrounded by several Wauwatosa police officers. Cole was commanded to drop the gun, which was still in his hand,” the report said.

“Unbeknownst to the officers (and likely Cole himself), Cole’s firearm had become inoperable because the magazine was not attached and the bullet in the chamber had been fired. Cole did not drop the weapon.”

According to Mensah, Cole pointed the weapon at him “and fearing for his personal safety, Mensah fired his gun at Cole five times, repeatedly striking Cole and causing his death. Cole still had his own firearm in his hand after being shot.”

No other officer fired their weapon, the report said. Mensah was on scene less than 30 seconds before encountering and shooting Cole.

Kimberley Motley, attorney for the Cole family, said Biskupic's recommendation that Mensah should be terminated is huge.

"Had Chief (Barry) Weber or the fire, police commission fired him in 2016, Alvin could be with us today," Motley said.

The rest of the story:
Milwaukee County district attorney decides not to charge Police Officer Joseph Mensah in shooting death of Alvin Cole

More background here:
https://www.jsonline.com/story/comm...-mensah-shootings-wont-be-charged/5899357002/

GoFundMe article:
'Joseph has been treated unfairly:' Brother of the suspended Wauwatosa police officer starts a fundraiser for legal counsel

⠀⠀⠀

sentence him to life!!!!!
Daps
this is the cop

lofGz-1595888798-170367-blog-0500P_MENSAH%20FUNDRAISER_WDJT8LL7.JPG

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Just curious... are all black police officers who have shot black perpetrators in the line of duty also considered c00ns?

This is the third shooting death by Mensah while in the line of duty in the last five years

What are the stats for shootings by other officers? Rrgardless of the officers race and the shooting victims race?

Police responded to a report of a man with a gun at Mayfair mall on Feb. 2. Mensah arrived to According to Mensah, Cole pointed the weapon at him “and fearing for his personal safety, Mensah fired his gun at Cole five times, repeatedly striking Cole and causing his death. Cole still had his own firearm in his hand after being shot.”

No other officer fired their weapon, the report said. Mensah was on scene less than 30 seconds before encountering and shooting Cole.

So the young man had a gun in hand? Even after being orderd to drop it?

But other officers present didn't fear for their lives enough to fire their weapons, though they had been on the scene longer than Mensah?

Cole pointed his gun specifically at Mensah.

Could Mensah have gotten control of the situation with one or two non fatal shots?

Sounds like Mensah is rather trigger happy. 5 shots? In his 2 other shootings he shot the victims a lot as well.

@Don De Dieu has there been any more local info that would suggest that Mensah is indeed a c00n?

I am not condonding these shootings but I'd like to have more info about this black officer

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Just curious... are all black police officers who have shot black perpetrators in the line of duty also considered c00ns?

What are the stats for shootings by other officers? Rrgardless of the officers race and the shooting victims race?

So the young man had a gun in hand? Even after being orderd to drop it?

But other officers present didn't fear for their lives enough to fire their weapons, though they had been on the scene longer than Mensah?

Cole pointed his gun specifically at Mensah.

Could Mensah have gotten control of the situation with one or two non fatal shots?

Sounds like Mensah is rather trigger happy. 5 shots? In his 2 other shootings he shot the victims a lot as well.

@Don De Dieu has there been any more loval info that would suggest that Mensah is indeed a c00n?

I am not condonding these shootings but I'd like to have more info about this black officer
This shyt sounds like some movie storyline shyt, I wanna know more about the bytch nikka too. bytch made cop is normal, murderous bytch made c00ns wit badges is next level shyt.

Don De Dieu

Standing in the sun getting black as I want
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee

There's a searchable database here:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/investigations/police-shootings-database/

I'd also highly recommend reading up on the Jay Anderson shooting, which is referenced in the linked articles and referred to by the Cole family. In that instance, Mensah killed him while he was sleeping in a park. The Wauwatosa police won't release the entire video, tampered with evidence and additionally, Mensah was alone with no backup with his body camera turned off - same as in the Alvin Cole case.

If you're Black, it's up to you to determine what you find unsavory as far as c00ning. For me, the Jay Anderson case alone is bad enough. But if your inclination is to run to Dan O'Donnell - a right-wing racist piece of shyt talk show host:

Justice for Joseph Mensah | News/Talk 1130 WISN | Dan O'Donnell

And your family's inclination is to solicit money from white folks - look at his donors - and no one Black is supporting you, I'd say that's pretty c00nish:
Here Are The Top Donors To Joseph Mensah's Legal Defense Fund
Stand With Officer Joseph Mensah, organized by Christopher Mensah