"Fractured Hands & Pulled Hams Equals Broken Harts" Official 2024 NY Knicks Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
And I don’t think they are lying either.

That’s their business. Let the Knicks leak out what a trade package for Mikal is and see their fans openly question wtf the Nets are doing by not even entertaining it. Nets fans don’t universally love Mikal is what I’ve gathered.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I mean they got Quick and Randle from Kentucky. It’s a top tier feeder.

The infatuation with Villanova is a bit deeper and I been talking about before Brunson when they were bringing in guys like Spellman and Thibs lowkey runs the same offense they ran under Wright before Brunson got here.

The three teams that still define the Knicks are Thib’s Bulls (Knicks defense still sneak ICE in with the drop covereage), Villanova’s championship team (the offense), and the 2004 Pistons (you don’t need a superstar to win a chip).
Yea. To be fair, the Villanova stars are way easier to acquire than the Kentucky ones.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I still stand by the fact that if push comes to shove and they get offered a star player AND Mikal asks for a Knick Trade they will do it. They can be stubborn, but at a certain point you just got to do shyt you don’t want to do.

IF it happens

It’s not happening until earliest this Summer going into next season and they aren’t going to do it for anything the knicks have now anyway. It would have to be an overpay with pressure from Mikal to force it. A three team trade that isn’t likely to happen this season.
At a certain point it’s malpractice.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
New York
I think the 54 win 2013 Knicks would beat these Knicks in a series. If I'm Woodson I'm throwing Shump on Brunson and seeing what happens. I seen a lot of Knick teams over the years and this is one of the more cohesive ones. Y'all too young to remember Pitino's Knicks but that was a fun team and we were the 05 Suns in 1989.
:heh: Breh talmbout being old enough to have watched the Knicks in the late 80s….. :dahell: :dead::dead:

:camby: Old geriatric fakkit babble.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
And I don’t think they are lying either.

Folks really living in fantasy land thinking the Nets would trade Bridges, ESPECIALLY to a divisional rival at that.

Folks need to focus on who's another 3/4 that's available that could provide some of Randle's production while he's out.

KnickstapeCity

Bushed
Daps
Reppin
New York
Last edited:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
At 30 years old this is the best Knicks team I’ve seen in my life :mjcry:

Too young for the Ewing era
I'm 32 and this is the best team since I started watching. I remember my father cheering on the Spreewell teams in the late 90s/early 2000s. There was some good Knicks teams during the Heatles era but I wasn't able to watch cause streams back then weren't as good as they now :wow:

KnickstapeCity

Bushed
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm 32 and this is the best team since I started watching. I remember my father cheering on the Spreewell teams in the late 90s/early 2000s. There was some good Knicks teams during the Heatles era but I wasn't able to watch cause streams back then weren't as good as they now :wow:
:skip: You think streams are any better now?

KnickstapeCity

Bushed
Daps
Reppin
New York
That 2013 Knicks team was mega fraudulent
Y'all gotta be sipping on pure nostalgia to be acting like that team was really anything
JR Smith as a second option with a PG rotation of Fat Felton, 90 year old Jason Kidd and Pablo Prigioni :mjlol:
Washed Kenyon Martin getting major minutes :dead:
:mjlol: My nikka you ain’t never lie but gotdamn these were my nikkas. :mjcry: