NO FAP...strong side effects

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
now feeling more....eager? aggressive?..wut it do?

Had a fast. Ate more fruits. Exercised more. Even did No Fap. Basically reset my system. Figured hey it's a new year :smugbiden:

But now feeling more....eager? aggressive? like someone turned the dial FORWARD:patrice:

Confidence or should I say arrogance is through the roof. Used to not care about the next girl so much. Brehs my fall back game was strong but now?.....It's like I'm on some Ace Ventura type ish. WAY too much energy. Flirt way more. Not fazed by any woman no matter how hot others think she is. It's like dangerous cuz dudes is getting real jelly. It's one thing to get an attractive woman at a party, nice feels good. brehs approve:jawalrus:...but to get THE hot one? :wow: now brehs like:upsetfavre::beli:

But my mood swings are terrible because my emotions are too strong. Happy? make everyone feel great. Angry/sad? clap back too viciously aka no filter. It's like I'm someone else.:whoa:

So...
To fap or not to fap? that is the question nah chill lol

Anyone ever experience this in no fap?

Last edited:

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
I'm not going to tell you whether you personally should or shouldn't jerk your dikk :skip:
lol well you're in the thread.

But ever experienced this? or is it just me on some "so this is who I really am?" ish

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
lol well you're in the thread.

But ever experienced this? or is it just me on some "so this is who I really am?" ish
Didn't know the thread was for that purpose when I saw the title :ld:
When you fap you lose zinc which is connected to testosterone. When you retain testosterone the effects in the OP could occur so the effects sound accurate :ld:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
If the supposed benefits you're experiencing outweighed how you felt a month ago, you wouldn't be asking this question.
You'll "relapse" before weeks end.

afe74c276d1d4a458174cb9d1ecb2156.jpg

WhisperedPlayfulGharial.gif

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now I think about it. The time I was attracting certified 9s was during no fap...

And 3 months of solid gym.. Hmmm

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
If the supposed benefits you're experiencing outweighed how you felt a month ago, you wouldn't be asking this question.
You'll "relapse" before weeks end.

afe74c276d1d4a458174cb9d1ecb2156.jpg

WhisperedPlayfulGharial.gif

Yo you're type evil.The benefits are good but damn it's something to adjust to. Y u post that breh? Bout to hit up this other woman now...smh who am I?

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
I need that feeling
It really is something else. Borderline savage. It's like your life but on HD...no filter...full throttle.

Lowkey afraid I'm gonna go too far and do something dumb...:whoa:

but better to take chances than chill n be indifferent