No Good Deed Goes Unpunished; Track Down, Cheap Shot, And Lose A Fight To A Pedo Brehs.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
This video weird af :pachaha:, homie with the mullet got a clean cheap shot in that barely fazed dude then was back pedaling

Why Dudes always do that stupid ass pulling up their pants nonsense before they fight & I use those viva paper towels he fell into great brand 👍

viva ftw

the ONLY paper towels worth the money

shyts like 30 for the 8 pack of double rolls now because of inflation 😂

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
America needs to change they age of consent cause Americans are calling muthafukkas pedos for dating 16, 17 year olds when the avg age of consent in this archaic society. Yes the avg age if consent is 16 in America. 16 in Maryland and 17 in Texas.

Pedophilia is also prepubescent as well. Ephebophilia is what you call these teen girl lovers.

:hubie:not projecting

You nikkas never learn :mjlol:

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:dead:

You're so full of shyt :russ:

Most, if not all, the insane age of consent laws you mentioned only apply if the sexual partner is within a year or two, you can't be 23 and sleep with a 16-year-old in Maryland. Those laws are in place so high school kids and 19-year-old students don't get charged with sexual assault for dating a girl at their school.

Imo

:dead:

You're so full of shyt :russ:

Most, if not all, the insane age of consent laws you mentioned only apply if the sexual partner is within a year or two, you can't be 23 and sleep with a 16-year-old in Maryland. Those laws are in place so high school kids and 19-year-old students don't get charged with sexual assault for dating a girl at their school.

Imo it seems like people who make this argument are attracted to teen girls and are offended by being lumped in with child molesters. It's a useless pedantic argument, why would you want to die on that hill unless it made you feel a type of way?
Alot of projection here.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Staged but anyway stop doing this vigilante shyt if you can't even throw hands with a pedophile shorter than you.

You GenZ “fake news” fanatics are insufferable :snoop: mistaken identity in the beginning, a clear haymaker cheap shot that no amount of acting could replicate, big ass lump on his face at the end, but you rainbow haired TikTok fakkits just can’t resist “it’s faaaake”. STFU.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
You nikkas never learn :mjlol:
Actually I did..thats why I know the DSM terminology and definition of said terms, plus since I actually studied Human Sexuality, we had to know about the National Age Of Consent Laws. But again, this TheColi and intelligence sometimes is frown upon here. Im not upset at yall takes, I however will continue to educate and correct ignorance when I see it..like when yall call women, "females" or confuse Pedophilia with Ephebophilia...